Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

YEEEHAAAH!!! MED REQUESTS AT LAST!!!

YEEEHAAAH!!! MED REQUESTS AT LAST!!!

Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:10 am
Asia blue girl!!

jackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to all
Default Re: YEEEHAAAH!!! MED REQUESTS AT LAST!!!

Ah Chumley I am so Glad I hooked into the forum today!! That is what I am in the process of doing at present!! getting documents drawn up for the children that are not coming, fingers crossed that is another exspense we can save on.

Many thanks Chumley and good luck for the future
Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackiewalters
Ah Chumley I am so Glad I hooked into the forum today!! That is what I am in the process of doing at present!! getting documents drawn up for the children that are not coming, fingers crossed that is another exspense we can save on.

Many thanks Chumley and good luck for the future
Jackie have a look at my tons of posts on this its been a mare and good luck we had to prove all child support paid no arrears etc we got a letter from the csa for this

happy to help in anyway if you want to know more about what we did
Old Feb 10th 2009, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey

Had to tell you congrats, I know that it has been a painful wait for you. Nearly there now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 10th 2009, 9:34 am
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Old Feb 12th 2009, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

Location: We have bought a beautiful house overlooking a lake in High River!
Tamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chumley
So relieved Med requests just arrived

for anyone else timeline is-

Application posted to CHC 17th Dec
Received CHC 22nd Dec
Started processing Jane 19th
Med request letter dated 29th Jan
Med request arrived today in the wilderness 9th Feb

to say I am elated is an understatement
to say I am terrifed of the medicals is an even bigger understatement

One interesting thing ,no need for meds for husbands 2 children yippe despite the horror story or 10 on here about us having to do these BUT they do require birth certs to prove age so thats todays mission after meds are booked
Hope they dont take long to apply for birth certs??
good luck to all !
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!
Our medical requests arrived today-at last!!!
We are so excited!!!