Wikiposts

Yeah! Yippee!!!! PPR is in!!!!!!

Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

rabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud of
Smile Yeah! Yippee!!!! PPR is in!!!!!!

Thats how I feel! Our PPR arrived in the mailbox at 3pm yesterday. Perfect timing. Actually we received 2 PPRs. 1 sent to our old address (which Canada Post redirected to here), the other sent directly to this address a couple of days later. Wooohooo

<singing> I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it <stops embarrasing himself any further>

It is even better as my Dad is visiting from Ireland, and he returns there on Thursday. This time though he'll be carrying 6 passports. Ours and his own. I'm going to have him post the package to CHC when he gets back to Ireland. That'll shave a few days off the time getting it to them.

In the mean time....lets get some updated photos (or trim the ones we got for meds to the right size), sort out a decent envelope and get this show on the road.

We're also now planning a 2 or 3 day trip down to Montana / Idaho so we can return and "land" in August. Tips on crossing points and places to visit most welcome.

And to everyone else still in the queue....stick with it. Your turn will come
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:12 am
Just Joined

ekdotin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yeah! Yippee!!!! PPR is in!!!!!!

Originally Posted by rabrol

Thats how I feel! Our PPR arrived in the mailbox at 3pm yesterday. Perfect timing. Actually we received 2 PPRs. 1 sent to our old address (which Canada Post redirected to here), the other sent directly to this address a couple of days later. Wooohooo

<singing> I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it <stops embarrasing himself any further>

It is even better as my Dad is visiting from Ireland, and he returns there on Thursday. This time though he'll be carrying 6 passports. Ours and his own. I'm going to have him post the package to CHC when he gets back to Ireland. That'll shave a few days off the time getting it to them.

In the mean time....lets get some updated photos (or trim the ones we got for meds to the right size), sort out a decent envelope and get this show on the road.

We're also now planning a 2 or 3 day trip down to Montana / Idaho so we can return and "land" in August. Tips on crossing points and places to visit most welcome.

Today i got mine toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
but they didnt ask for photos why??????????????
coool
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:21 am
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabrol

We went to Montana and landed on the way back - Carway was the border we used, they were fab, very efficient and polite.

In montana we stayed just outside of West Glacier at the Silverwolf chalets, that too was excellent. We saw lots of bears when we were there, I posted some on the pictures thread.

Congratulations on your PPr, have a great time in Montana.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:23 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH:curse::curse: