Yeah got my LMO

Old Sep 13th 2013, 12:26 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yeah got my LMO

After over 20 weeks of waiting I woke up this morning to an email from
Employer to confirm my LMO had been received through on the fax. So after having had my interview at the beginning of March me and my OH are finally in the position to move.

Just need to sell the car,rent the house and book flights phew
Old Sep 13th 2013, 12:30 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yeah got my LMO

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Employer to confirm my LMO had been received through on the fax. So after having had my interview at the beginning of March me and my OH are finally in the position to move.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats - you must be so relieved.

Old Sep 13th 2013, 12:35 pm

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats - you must be so relieved.

Yes and now to panic stations as I try to sort the move

Least we have a place in Vancouver sorted so that's one less thing to do
Old Sep 13th 2013, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

BenBuzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats! Glad you finally got it and was worth the wait!
Old Sep 13th 2013, 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by BenBuzz
Congrats! Glad you finally got it and was worth the wait!
Thanks Ben , now it's panic mode as I need to tie up loose ends here an get flights booked lol
Old Sep 13th 2013, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute

That's fab news! I bet you guys are over the moon.

When are you planning on heading over?
Old Sep 13th 2013, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by Bella Cullen
That's fab news! I bet you guys are over the moon.

When are you planning on heading over?
Thanks Bella, depends on how quick our house will rent but called the shippers today and they are coming 25th September. We are hoping to be over by end of October at the latest but hopefully sooner
Old Sep 13th 2013, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

yoyoyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Yeah got my LMO

WOW!!!!!! I am glad to heard this!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
Old Sep 14th 2013, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

ninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! It was about bloody time that you heard something. Good luck with the move
Old Sep 14th 2013, 5:52 am

Originally Posted by yoyoyo
WOW!!!!!! I am glad to heard this!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
Thanks buddy its been a long time coming, now to move, put in PR app and let the adventure begin
Old Sep 14th 2013, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by ninaDGBCA
Congrats! It was about bloody time that you heard something. Good luck with the move
Thanks Nina , I was about to think I would need to contact the Guinness team to get my LMO wait into the record book

Now for the move which should be fun and I wonder how long the PR app will take
Old Sep 14th 2013, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

ninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Nina , I was about to think I would need to contact the Guinness team to get my LMO wait into the record book

Now for the move which should be fun and I wonder how long the PR app will take
You're an expert in waiting with patience now. Awaiting PR will be a walk in the park for you
Old Sep 14th 2013, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Smudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really nice

Don't forget to buy you and your family a good set of rain suits, you'll need it in Vancouver!! Congratulations
Old Sep 14th 2013, 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by Smudger75
Don't forget to buy you and your family a good set of rain suits, you'll need it in Vancouver!! Congratulations
Thanks Smudger I have invested in waterproofs for me and my OH
Old Sep 14th 2013, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by ninaDGBCA
You're an expert in waiting with patience now. Awaiting PR will be a walk in the park for you
Thanks Im sure it will be just like a stroll in Stanley Park

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.