yay passports back!

Old Dec 23rd 2009, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold
Default yay passports back!

its took a month but there back!, now to nip over the border at the Thousand Islands and activate the visas, thinking of going tommorow, christmas eve, dones anyone think that it will be too busy? i though it might be a quiet time
well it needs to be done, even if it takes all day....
No paperwork, no waiting for the post, what will i do with my time!!! lol
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Jimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really nice
Default Re: yay passports back!

Congrats Walker, nice Chrimbo present eh !
Still waiting for ours to come back.
Sent them off 17/11/09 via UPS to our agent in Canada.
CIC had them 26/11/09, but no sign of anything yet !
Our ECAS status has finally changed to say "Decision made & We have received your medical results". That's 8 months and 3 weeks after our med results arrived in London.
Now that's what I call having your finger on the pulse.
Hopefully have our visas in hand in January !
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Yes what a great Christmas present, the waiting game is over and you can get on with life with a more defined future. Many congrats and I hope all continues well in Canada.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 9:38 am

lancashirebird is an unknown quantity at this point

woohoo - what a lovely christmas pressie

i would say it maybe alittle quiet, unless all of canada is going to america for xmas ...id risk it
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 3:10 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, another one past the finish line.....
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by walkerv05
its took a month but there back!, now to nip over the border at the Thousand Islands and activate the visas, thinking of going tommorow, christmas eve, dones anyone think that it will be too busy? i though it might be a quiet time
Great news!
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkerv05
Fantastic news, congratulations have a great Christmas and new year
Old Dec 24th 2009, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by purple80
Congratulations, another one past the finish line.....
Thanks Purple80, its a good feeling, got over the border at Thousand Islands and no lines comming back , the only family there!, All sorted now, Pop the champers!!!!!