wwwooohhhhooo!!!!!!PPR

Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

The Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really nice
Default wwwooohhhhooo!!!!!!PPR

Well the wait is finally over just recived our PPR today. We have waited so long for this, having allready applied once and it falling through, its now our turn!!. Good luck to all those still waiting. Calgary here we come!!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was: Cullicudden, Scotland. Now: Hammonds Plains, NS
Merry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: wwwooohhhhooo!!!!!!PPR

Congratulations!!! So pleased for you
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Great news Siobhan, delighted for you. Congrats!!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:25 pm
Heading to toronto or cal

joycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Marvins
Well the wait is finally over just recived our PPR today. We have waited so long for this, having allready applied once and it falling through, its now our turn!!. Good luck to all those still waiting. Calgary here we come!!
Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Marvins. It is indeed your turn. I intend going to Calgary myself, although I put in Toronto. I am happy for you.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:53 pm
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats......when are you moving over?
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

The Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really nice

Originally Posted by Brownstar
Congrats......when are you moving over?
Thanks, we plan to go in January, will take a while to sort everything out.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Congrats! Please share your time line to help others!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

nayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant future

Congrats Marvin,

Good luck with the final stage.

Helen&Anil
Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations to you and all the best for the future.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice

Congrats, get those passports in quickly.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of

Thats great news! Congratulations
Old Jul 29th 2009, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Hi
My account wont let me edit my signature so here is my time line:
App with job offer and AEO Nov 2008/Med request and Additional info April 2009/Meds done and sent May2009/Add info sent June2009/ PPR July2009
Hope this helps
Siobhan x
Old Jul 29th 2009, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

Monkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to all

Hi
My account wont let me edit my signature so here is my time line:
App with job offer and AEO Nov 2008/Med request and Additional info April 2009/Meds done and sent May2009/Add info sent June2009/ PPR July2009
Hope this helps
Siobhan x
It's a B-EE-AY-YOO-DIFUL THANG!

(us next, us next, us next ..)
Old Jul 29th 2009, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough

excellent news. So happy for you. Enjoy your new lives and be happy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.