Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

www.canadianimmigrationlottery.com !!!!!!

www.canadianimmigrationlottery.com !!!!!!

Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:42 am
Just Joined

Razavi is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation www.canadianimmigrationlottery.com !!!!!!

Hi
I have just found a new site today under the name canadianimmigrationlottery, they are asking for $100 and they give chance everyone to win PR card , there is also picture of winners!!!
my question is :
Is it realy true or some kind of cheating ???
Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: www.canadianimmigrationlottery.com !!!!!!

Originally Posted by Razavi
Hi
I have just found a new site today under the name canadianimmigrationlottery, they are asking for $100 and they give chance everyone to win PR card , there is also picture of winners!!!
my question is :
Is it realy true or some kind of cheating ???
No, if you read the small print they are offering the chance to "win" all fees paid (their fees, CIC fees) and the airline ticket offer expired 1st Jan. They state that you must be qualifed and meet the points requirement off your own back, there is nothing they can do in that regard.

I do agree it appears as if they have "visas" up for grabs in a lottery at first glance which is misleading. I wouldn't use them even if I was desperate - if they made as many spelling mistakes in my application as there are on their website I would not be a happy customer, not very professional!!!

Biiiiink

Last edited by Biiiiink; Jan 4th 2005 at 2:22 am.
Old Jan 4th 2005, 2:04 am
Just Joined

Razavi is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just spoken to Canadian embassy in Berlin and asked them about the canadianimmigrationlottery but they know nothing about it!!!
They told me it´s not official and they are going to check it out.
Old Jan 4th 2005, 2:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Razavi
I have just spoken to Canadian embassy in Berlin and asked them about the canadianimmigrationlottery but they know nothing about it!!!
They told me it´s not official and they are going to check it out.
But they're not saying they have PR visas up for grabs, only the chance to win application fees. I don't know if that's legal or not but I would imagine so - I don't suppose CIC care much who pays the fees as long as they're paid along with the application.

Will be interesting to hear what the embassy in Berlin say though, Razavi, keep us posted

Biiiiink