Wikiposts

Wrong mail address on e-client

Old Jun 19th 2002, 2:20 pm
Poco Nyan

Default Wrong mail address on e-client

Hi! I checked my status on the e-client application status and I noticed my mail
address is COMPLETELY wrong (the apartment address I listed as my residence 4 years
ago appears)! When I checked the status last month it was correct. Should I change
the mail address on-line and inform the embassy? Or I don't have to panick at all, as
this on-line status has just been introduced...I think my initial assessment is
coming soon and I don't want it to be sent to the wrong address.

Thanks for your advice in advance!

Old Jun 19th 2002, 6:22 pm
Jim Humphries

Default Re: Wrong mail address on e-client

Definitely notify the visa office of your proper mailing address. Take no chances.
Jim Humphries, former visa officer

Poco Nyan wrote:
    >
    > Hi! I checked my status on the e-client application status and I noticed my mail
    > address is COMPLETELY wrong (the apartment address I listed as my residence 4 years
    > ago appears)! When I checked the status last month it was correct. Should I change
    > the mail address on-line and inform the embassy? Or I don't have to panick at all,
    > as this on-line status has just been introduced...I think my initial assessment is
    > coming soon and I don't want it to be sent to the wrong address.
    >
    > Thanks for your advice in advance!

Old Jun 19th 2002, 7:21 pm
Poco Nyan

I forgot to mention that I applied through Manila under the skilled worker. It turns
out I can't correct it online after all...what should I do???

[email protected] (Poco Nyan) wrote in message
news:<[email protected] om>...
    > Hi! I checked my status on the e-client application status and I noticed my mail
    > address is COMPLETELY wrong (the apartment address I listed as my residence 4 years
    > ago appears)! When I checked the status last month it was correct. Should I change
    > the mail address on-line and inform the embassy? Or I don't have to panick at all,
    > as this on-line status has just been introduced...I think my initial assessment is
    > coming soon and I don't want it to be sent to the wrong address.
    >
    > Thanks for your advice in advance!

Old Jun 20th 2002, 1:20 am
Poco Nyan

thanks mr. humphries! i`ll do so asap!

[email protected] (Poco Nyan) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]. com>...
    > I forgot to mention that I applied through Manila under the skilled worker. It
    > turns out I can't correct it online after all...what should I do???
    >
    > [email protected] (Poco Nyan) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected] om>...
    > > Hi! I checked my status on the e-client application status and I noticed my mail
    > > address is COMPLETELY wrong (the apartment address I listed as my residence 4
    > > years ago appears)! When I checked the status last month it was correct. Should I
    > > change the mail address on-line and inform the embassy? Or I don't have to panick
    > > at all, as this on-line status has just been introduced...I think my initial
    > > assessment is coming soon and I don't want it to be sent to the wrong address.
    > >
    > > Thanks for your advice in advance!