Wp

Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

lee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nice
Default Wp

when you apply for Wp, i was told by employer to apply for wifes at the same time, as she will get an open Wp.do you fill out to forms and send intogether of put a cover letter in with my WP which will have her details, if we send to WP applications in would we end up paying process fee twice?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:18 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wp

Originally Posted by lee58uk
when you apply for Wp, i was told by employer to apply for wifes at the same time, as she will get an open Wp.do you fill out to forms and send intogether of put a cover letter in with my WP which will have her details, if we send to WP applications in would we end up paying process fee twice?
The website states that separate forms are not required ( you include her on your form ). You still have to pay her $150 fee though. Personally, I did separate forms for her and daughter's study permit, marked them 'for information only' and enclosed one cheque for $425.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

lee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nicelee58uk is just really nice

when you payed with cheque did you have to use a bankers draft?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:44 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

when you payed with cheque did you have to use a bankers draft?
It was a Foreign Draft ordered from a UK bank NOT a standard Bankers draft. I ordered it from NatWest and it arrived the following day ( they say up to five days ). You have to order them.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

bear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nice

Hi

We were invited to an open evening at CHC last week. When I asked about spouse wp they said fill in a seperate form with all the details of every one on it, reversing the applicant details and put spousal wp application in the space for your Canadian employer

hpoe this helps

Jo