Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Wowee!!! Our PR Visa's Have Arrived!!!

Wowee!!! Our PR Visa's Have Arrived!!!

Old May 8th 2009, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Location: We have bought a beautiful house overlooking a lake in High River!
Tamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant future
Default Wowee!!! Our PR Visa's Have Arrived!!!

Well finally they have arrived, four beautiful PR visa's so Calgary here we come!

They actually arrived on Wednesday 6th May but for the last two days I have had to keep the biggest secret ever as I wanted to suprise my husband with them today as it's his 40th birthday! I wrapped our passports up with lots of layers then put them in a huge glittery box and gave them to him with all of his other pressents but made him open it last!

Oh my goodness you should have seen his face!!!

They say life begins at 40...well in our home it certainly has!!!

This has to be the best day ever!!! It's a wonderful feeling!!!

Thank you so much to everyone on this site who have helped us along the way-as some of you may remember our move to Canada has been a very difficult fight but hey we got there in the end!
Old May 8th 2009, 8:27 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wowee!!! Our PR Visa's Have Arrived!!!

Congratulations, it is an amazing feeling

Hope you all have a fantastic day and weekend celebrating
Old May 8th 2009, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

wonderful wonderful news
how an earht did you keep that from him for 2 days
Old May 8th 2009, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

KAZMEMON is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tamsin8

Well finally they have arrived, four beautiful PR visa's so Calgary here we come!

They actually arrived on Wednesday 6th May but for the last two days I have had to keep the biggest secret ever as I wanted to suprise my husband with them today as it's his 40th birthday! I wrapped our passports up with lots of layers then put them in a huge glittery box and gave them to him with all of his other pressents but made him open it last!

Thank you so much to everyone on this site who have helped us along the way-as some of you may remember our move to Canada has been a very difficult fight but hey we got there in the end!
Congratulations!!! That is Fantastic. Enjoy your success. ALL the best
Old May 8th 2009, 9:01 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Wow, congratulations! What a wonderful feeling that must be
Old May 8th 2009, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

KS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really nice

Congratulations!
Old May 8th 2009, 10:09 am

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations,
Lorraine G.
Old May 8th 2009, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tamsin
What a nice idea with the birthday surprise . All the best to you & yours for the future .
Regards
Joinerboy
Old May 8th 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old May 8th 2009, 2:15 pm
MSM
Forum Regular

MSM will become famous soon enough

Congrats

I think ours are here too but we missed the postman so couldn't sign for recorded delivery! We are hoping to collect the package later today or early tomorrow. It better be the Visas!!
Old May 8th 2009, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

bhupinder is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats, great news
hope many of us come with same news in coming months
Old May 8th 2009, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Co-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud of

Oh, huge congrats, it's a lovely feeling isn't it!!!

Did he not think something was wrong by the permanent grin on your face the last two days!!
Old May 8th 2009, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

congratulations to you!!!!
Old May 8th 2009, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tamsin8

Congratulations Tasmin!!

Michelle
Old May 8th 2009, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

vickyandneil is a jewel in the roughvickyandneil is a jewel in the roughvickyandneil is a jewel in the roughvickyandneil is a jewel in the roughvickyandneil is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations! Fantastic news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.