wow !! Decision Made !!

Old Aug 31st 2009, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

Graham-H has a brilliant futureGraham-H has a brilliant futureGraham-H has a brilliant futureGraham-H has a brilliant futureGraham-H has a brilliant futureGraham-H has a brilliant future
Default wow !! Decision Made !!

I could hardly believe my eyes this morning. When I checked on ECas - there it was - the magical statement DECISION MADE . Medical results were recieved by them on 24th July.

My documents were sent from Mississauga to London on the 24th July after sponsorship approval on July 17th and on August 31st decision made. That must constitute a record - I just hope and pray that the decision is positive. Now we have to wait for them to contact us - hope it is by email and put us out of the misery of waiting.

Can anyone give us an idea of how long before they contact us with the decision ?
Old Aug 31st 2009, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of
Default Re: wow !! Decision Made !!

Originally Posted by Graham-H
I could hardly believe my eyes this morning. When I checked on ECas - there it was - the magical statement DECISION MADE . Medical results were recieved by them on 24th July.

My documents were sent from Mississauga to London on the 24th July after sponsorship approval on July 17th and on August 31st decision made. That must constitute a record - I just hope and pray that the decision is positive. Now we have to wait for them to contact us - hope it is by email and put us out of the misery of waiting.

Can anyone give us an idea of how long before they contact us with the decision ?
Can't help with any info on how long it will take but wanted to wish you luck, hope it's good news!
Old Aug 31st 2009, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

Hi,

That is super fast, if you wrote your email address on one of the forms then they may well email you your passport request asap OR send out a letter, bear in mind postal strike and usual delays......im sure it will be all fine...good luck...

MR79
Old Aug 31st 2009, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

wow this is super fast, and good luck with the rest...
Old Sep 1st 2009, 6:13 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations and good luck
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

spaa will become famous soon enough

Max in week....congrats!!
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 12:50 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

I received an email on the same day as ecas stated "decision made". Can't comment on acknowledgment through the post as i didn't get anything.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

Graham-H has a brilliant futureGraham-H has a brilliant futureGraham-H has a brilliant futureGraham-H has a brilliant futureGraham-H has a brilliant futureGraham-H has a brilliant future

Thanks to everyone who sent good wishes. I became too impatient to wait for the post so I emailed the London office politely requesting an update by email as I plan to travel to UK on 8th Oct for 10 ten days and would like it all sorted before then if possible. I received a reply within 12 hours requesting my passport YIPPEEEE !!!!

I must say I am VERY impressed with the whole process so far - very efficient and MUCH faster than I expected. Thanks to everyone on this Forum who made the process more understandable and straightforward.

So now I plan to call DHL and get my passport over to London as quickly as possible. Does anyone know if it is possible to pay for a return courier service ?? I'm sure that it is - just wondered if anyone had used it.

Now we can start to look at houses in the Moncton area. Will be watching the exchange rate VERY closely to try and decide when to bring my money over.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Jukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 8:20 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantatsic