Would like to move to Canada

Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:35 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would like to move to Canada

ok gurraj.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:42 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PR2
See....completely rude!
I'm not sure this forum thing is really your bag. You could always look at emigrating somewhere else. I seem to remember when Tony Hancock was turned down by Canada, he applied to Baffin Land.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:43 pm
PR2
Forum Regular

PR2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
I'm not sure this forum thing is really your bag. You could always look at emigrating somewhere else. I seem to remember when Tony Hancock was turned down by Canada, he applied to Baffin Land.
I don't have time for this. Please stop replying and posting on my thread.
Have a good evening.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:45 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PR2
I don't have time for this. Please stop replying and posting on my thread.
Have a good evening.
It's morning; and I'll post wherever I like.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:48 pm
PR2
Forum Regular

PR2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
It's morning; and I'll post wherever I like.
Good for you.....you can post as much as you like mate.....I'll just report you for harassment and will block you!

Your life must be pretty boring since I bet that's all you do ALL DAY is sit behind your machine and annoy people......get a life mate.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:49 pm
"In cruce vincam"

Originally Posted by PR2
Good for you.....you can post as much as you like mate.....I'll just report you for harassment and will block you!

Your life must be pretty boring since I bet that's all you do ALL DAY is sit behind your machine and annoy people......get a life mate.
He he.....Go for it.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 6:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PR2

Oh dear. You're being the most abusive on this thread, although you seem to think that it's ok if you do it but not if others do it to you.

Stick around and you'll notice that those that come on BE and post nicely, are appreciative of the advice they get and take the time to thank people, get loads of help and advice due to the goodwill they generate. Those that call people names, 'shout' and don't respond to those that try to help, not so much. See Siouxie's post above, did you not think that was even worth acknowledging or saying thanks for?

Oh, and FYI re your reported post, yes exKiwilass did call you by your name. But given that you were the one to give that name in your first post, it's hardly surprising eh?

Thread closed, please be more respectful to those that try to help you if you post again, and please read the 'Newbies' thread before doing so.