Would like to move to Canada

Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:16 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would like to move to Canada

Originally Posted by PR2
Thanks, I wasn't meaning to be rude, sometimes you ask for friendly advice and the 1st big thing people do is look at what you wrote and instead offering advice will
Say something which is irrelevant.
All I want to know is how to obtain a work permit? Most PNP require a job offer which I don't have and I have researched this time and time again!
There's no point throwing your toys out of the pram just because you're not hearing what you want to. No-one, not even you, can just come to Canada to work as a right. There are rules, checks and measures in place to protect our jobs and economy. If you can contribute to these, and the entry system agrees, then you can get a job offer, appropriate visas, and come and join us. It isn't a given just because you're a British Citizen and have a caps lock button.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:17 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

PR2 - you need to get a job offer to get here.

you're welcome.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:18 pm
PR2
Forum Regular

PR2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
There's no point throwing your toys out of the pram just because you're not hearing what you want to. No-one, not even you, can just come to Canada to work as a right. There are rules, checks and measures in place to protect our jobs and economy. If you can contribute to these, and the entry system agrees, then you can get a job offer, appropriate visas, and come and join us. It isn't a given just because you're a British Citizen and have a caps lock button.
Did I say I can just come? are you dumb? I said I have been in NZ for the past 4 years what the best way to come to Canada.....suggest you read before commenting as it makes you look even dumber!
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:20 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PR2
Did I say I can just come? are you dumb? I said I have been in NZ for the past 4 years what the best way to come to Canada.....suggest you read before commenting as it makes you look even dumber!
Oh you're priceless! Are there any more like you at home? We've not had a decent troll for ages!
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:21 pm
PR2
Forum Regular

Might I just reiterate what I said, I asked about an open work permit or any visa that would be available for a UK citizen.

What I didn't know is how much badgering and moaning it would be bring, If I wanted sarcasm I would not have joined this group.

This is for British Expats, how many of the replies are British? and if so, why the hardship? if you've been in the same boat as me why not offer friendly help.......thing is people forget....and they say I'm rude.

Last edited by PR2; Feb 22nd 2015 at 5:23 pm.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:22 pm
PR2
Forum Regular

Oh you're priceless! Are there any more like you at home? We've not had a decent troll for ages!
Probably you mate.......think you've forgotten your roots.......maybe you should check yourself in the mirror....there no place in the world for internet warriors!
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:25 pm

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Ha!

Last edited by ExKiwilass; Feb 22nd 2015 at 5:27 pm. Reason: no
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:26 pm
PR2
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ExKiwilass
HAHA! hey, do you work for Hewlett-Packard in NZ, Gurraj? I'm just curious as to how that attitude is working out for you.
There no attitude here mate.....just some people are rude.....and there no need for that kind of attitude......and what does it matter if I work for HP?
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:28 pm

um, because any potential employer may google your name and see you acting like this.

just a thought.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:30 pm

when I google "gurraj business analyst new zealand" this thread comes up in the search results. I guess there's only one of you in NZ.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:31 pm
"In cruce vincam"

If by some freak of nature you ever do get to Canada, please don't come to the West Coast. I think the East would suit you much better.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:32 pm
PR2
Forum Regular

If by some freak of nature you ever do get to Canada, please don't come to the West Coast. I think the East would suit you much better.
I have been to the west coast of Canada.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:33 pm
PR2
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ExKiwilass
when I google "gurraj business analyst new zealand" this thread comes up in the search results. I guess there's only one of you in NZ.
Kiwi living in Canada? how did you apply?
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:34 pm

never you mind. it was so long ago and the rules have challenged completely since then.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:34 pm
PR2
Forum Regular

See....completely rude!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.