Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Is that worthwile to Re-check IELTS score

Is that worthwile to Re-check IELTS score

Old Nov 20th 2009, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road
Default Is that worthwile to Re-check IELTS score

Hi All,

I have recieved my IELTS score yesterday from AEO Karachi, Heard lot of goodies for lineint marking but disapointed a lot , I think British council or AEO both marking are the same, no exception at all. I got L=7, R=6.5, W=6, S=7.5 and overall band is 7. But i am astonished to get such a low score ,I am pretty confident that my score should have been more than this, specially in L & R, now considering to Re-check my marks, though with this score(12 points) i scored 70 points, should i stay with this IELTS score or go for Re-Checking. Any advise plz.

Thanks!
Old Nov 21st 2009, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is that worthwile to Re-check IELTS score

If you have 70 points AND qualify with one of the jobs on the list then why bother trying for more points? It won't make you any more likely to get accepted.
Old Nov 21st 2009, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
If you have 70 points AND qualify with one of the jobs on the list then why bother trying for more points? It won't make you any more likely to get accepted.
Thx Robin, will u plz confirm that L=7, R=6.5, W=6, S=7.5 will lead me to 12 points.

Thx!
Old Nov 21st 2009, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jovipk
Thx Robin, will u plz confirm that L=7, R=6.5, W=6, S=7.5 will lead me to 12 points.

Thx!
If this is your first official language then according to this application guide then your score would lead to 12 points, but please.....use this guide to help you determine this and other queries.