Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Working holiday visa coming to an end. How do I stay in Canada

Working holiday visa coming to an end. How do I stay in Canada

Old Mar 21st 2014, 1:00 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Working holiday visa coming to an end. How do I stay in Canada

Originally Posted by Shimo1
This sure is one hell of a roller coster. Thanks for he help
No probs, good luck, hope you can get the LMO app in asap and that it's granted quickly so you don't have to stop work for too long.
Old Mar 21st 2014, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

conjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond reputeconjonway has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shimo1
This sure is one hell of a roller coster. Thanks for he help
You're in good hands here - the BE community has helped save my butt loads of times. I also fell for a Canadian girl and had to work my way through the hurdles to stay here.

My best advice is stay onside! You don't want to risk trying to cheat the system, getting caught and then never be allowed back in! Best of luck with the LMO process!
Old Mar 22nd 2014, 1:49 am
Just Joined

Shimo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by conjonway
You're in good hands here - the BE community has helped save my butt loads of times. I also fell for a Canadian girl and had to work my way through the hurdles to stay here.

My best advice is stay onside! You don't want to risk trying to cheat the system, getting caught and then never be allowed back in! Best of luck with the LMO process!
Thank you so much for all your help, can feel loney at times not knowing what to do.

Can I ask what your experience was?