Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Work visa & PR application of Canada

Work visa & PR application of Canada

Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Josephparappally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work visa & PR application of Canada

Sir,

My wife is a Principal applicant of our Canadian PR application. It is in process. We filed on September 2005 at London office. Presently she is working as a Registered Nurse in UAE. Now she is getting a work visa from Alberta as a Registered nurse. Also she got her Temporary nursing practise permit from CARNA.

Her employer of Canada suggest that dependents can come to Canada only after completing her probation period 3 months. I would like to know her dependent husband can work in Canada or not? Whether our children will get school admission in canada? (Children are age between 8 & 4)

Whether her work visa will give any support for reducing the processing time our PR application of Canada. If yes, where we have to contact and what are the documents we need to submit.

Presently we are working in UAE. when my wife will go with her work visa to Canada. We are planing to go back to our home country India because of managing problem of children and job togther. In that case how our PR application formalities will complete. Where will be the consulate interview of dependents will arrange. How will the dependent (Husband)obtained his UAE Police clearance as long as he cancelled his UAE visa and living in India.

For kind response.

Thanks

Joseph Antony
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

izyrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Work visa & PR application of Canada

Originally Posted by Josephparappally
Sir,

My wife is a Principal applicant of our Canadian PR application. It is in process. We filed on September 2005 at London office. Presently she is working as a Registered Nurse in UAE. Now she is getting a work visa from Alberta as a Registered nurse. Also she got her Temporary nursing practise permit from CARNA.

Her employer of Canada suggest that dependents can come to Canada only after completing her probation period 3 months. I would like to know her dependent husband can work in Canada or not? Whether our children will get school admission in canada? (Children are age between 8 & 4)
I think if she has working Visa now and is currently working legally in Canada, her husbands will received open working permit. All my friends invited their wives, and all ladies could get open working permit which had same expire day as husbands'.

I also think children can get education, too.

Somebody please answer this question more clearly.