Work Reference FSW Application

Old Feb 14th 2012, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

ste1070 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work Reference FSW Application

Just getting paperwork together for app. Have IELTS next month.

With regards to experience could someone confirm the following:

I gather the main reference I need is my current employer and this will detail just over a year in my nominated NOC category, this isn't an issue. The other nine years, do I just have to provide proof basically or do I need a letter from each, if possible, which may be tricky as some have gone out of business.

Also during this 10 year period, I have had a couple of periods where I have worked for myself. I don't have any account anymore as they where destroyed after we had kept them for the required time. I do however have a print off from tax office which, when I study them deeper, should reflect these periods.

There is one job I accepted but was only there for a month as I was misled about the position. Will it be crucial to document this as I may have trouble getting the company to confirm this? Again, my tax records should reflect this.

Many thanks