Work permit is this a record

Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

woodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to all
Default Work permit is this a record

Hi we applied in person for a work permit on 19 July at CIC London we received them this morning 4th Aug. Is this a record only 2 weeks & 2 days!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

daveh123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Work permit is this a record

Hi
Does it make any difference applying in person, or have they just speeded up the process??? We are about to apply as I have just received my LMO.

Dave.
By the way Congratulations!!!!

Originally Posted by woodywoodside
Hi we applied in person for a work permit on 19 July at CIC London we received them this morning 4th Aug. Is this a record only 2 weeks & 2 days!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by daveh123; Aug 4th 2007 at 12:02 pm. Reason: .
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:04 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Waoh...that is fast. Congratulations.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

woodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to all

I don't know if it made any difference but they were just so helpful it was untrue. We travelled 250 miles to hand deliver worth every penny.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Maple Cupcakes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sandra and Co,

Well done and hope everything goes brilliantly for you all

All the Best

Sue

P.S. You kindly sent me a copy of your Letter of Consent back in May when we joined, just waiting for my ex to sign!!!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:15 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by woodywoodside
That was fast, well done, just a quick question as I was questioning about doing this myself, what time did you arrive there and did you pay in sterling?
Terese
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

We arrived at around 7.40 am and que was long got out about 10.30. I paid in dollars but you can in deed pay in sterling it has to be the correct amount or they won't accept it.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

Some good luck for a change??

Let's hope it's the first of a trend.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news Sandra & Peter & girls. So have you sold the houses yet? When do you go? I'm so excited for you. Just thinking that it was only 10months ago that we met at the Sandown emigrate show and you were starting your initial research!
Hope all goes well for you now.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

We thought we had sold one of the houses but keeps falling through so had PNP approval about a month ago. thought we would apply for work permit while waiting for sale to tie up never thought for one moment it would be here so soon. Have you had any luck or still going the slow route?
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Still going the slow route, we'd be daft not to wait just 3 years, gives us the time we need to sort the finances out. After 3 years we can look at work options out there and go down the work permit route if needed. I reckon that the time will pass quickly if we just get on with things here, and at least we will have a bit of financial security then, if we bide our time now.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:18 am
Just Joined

montlamont is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi.

Good News For You,, what part of canada are you going to?