WORK PERMIT PAYMENT

Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

woodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to all
Default WORK PERMIT PAYMENT

Hi I have just had PNP approval and job wants me there ASAP. Applying for work permit now, I have just been told by my bank that it will take two weeks to issue a dollar bank draft, I just cannot wait this long to submit my application can I pay any other way or pay in person with dollars.

really need some help with this
Thanks
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WORK PERMIT PAYMENT

Originally Posted by woodywoodside
Hi I have just had PNP approval and job wants me there ASAP. Applying for work permit now, I have just been told by my bank that it will take two weeks to issue a dollar bank draft, I just cannot wait this long to submit my application can I pay any other way or pay in person with dollars.

Thanks
If you dont require a medical can you just not get your WP at POE ? and pay on a card there ?
Old Jul 18th 2007, 2:01 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
You can pay in pounds if you go to the CHC in London.

http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/fees/e_fees.htm
Old Jul 18th 2007, 2:01 am
Just Joined

ourdaywillcome is an unknown quantity at this point

I GOT Draft same day from my bank!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

woodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to all

I am afraid not we need permit in advance as we have a summary conviction and would not like to take a chance on being refused.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

I have 2 bank accounts and have called both banks they say they cannot do a dollar draft it takes 10 working days.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Can I not pay in £ bankers draft rather than dollars.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know what to say really. First direct had it woth us the next day

Gryph
Old Jul 18th 2007, 2:18 am
Just Joined

ourdaywillcome is an unknown quantity at this point

I had no diificulty with a pay sterling now pick up Canadian dollar draft service from Bank of Ireland here in N ireland. the only difficulty i encountered was sending a draft to kelowna to pay for accommodation and the recipients bank not happy with the bank drfat order was made out from being out of state so charged extra there!

more specifically CIC require draft in CAD$
Old Jul 18th 2007, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok so if I go up to London 250 miles away they will accept $ or £ what would be the nearest car park any one know.
Also how do you do the return postage
Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

Cooperwoman is a jewel in the roughCooperwoman is a jewel in the roughCooperwoman is a jewel in the roughCooperwoman is a jewel in the rough

Hi Woodywoodside

We drove up to London last Friday, we parked at Wimdledon and tubed in to Bond Street, it is only a 5 minute walk to the Canadian Embassy. We payed in £ cash, you have to have the exact cash though, they do not accept chip and pin. The opening hours are 8 - 11am so get there early!

Good luck if you decide this route

Cooperwoman
Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:53 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

My OH bank took 3 days to provide a dollar bank draft and charged us £20. that was LloydsTSB
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for all your great replies, drove up on wednesday night and paid cash but if you are thinking of doing this the que is long so get there early, they say this is the busiest they have ever been.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:44 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all your great replies, drove up on wednesday night and paid cash but if you are thinking of doing this the que is long so get there early, they say this is the busiest they have ever been.
Glad it went well for you good luck for the future
Old Jul 27th 2007, 2:11 am
Dorfus wafflebutt

littletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nice

sorry im still getting used to all the abbreviations, what does PNP stand for?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.