Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Work experience required for AEO holders

Work experience required for AEO holders

Old Sep 6th 2010, 4:38 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2
lilyroselin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work experience required for AEO holders

I was a student in UK and was on sandwich type of course that is one full year study and one full year work placement offered by college which was part of the course. I have completed my one full year work experience and recently got a indeterminate job offer but I am bit worried whether I qualify for PR since i am afraid whether the one full year work experience may considered as a proper experience inspite of having a job offer. I have been given all the responsibilities as per the NOC list in the one year experience i had and also have the proof of salary drawn.

I would be greatful if anybody would clear my doubt.
lilyroselin is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.