Work experience question

Old May 27th 2003, 9:49 am
Posts: n/a
Default Work experience question

I have been studying grad studies in the US for 4 years, while being
employed by a company overseas. I been thinking of applying for PR in Canada
as skilled person. My question is, should I include the 4 years of study in
the time as work experience?? The reference letters from my employer
include those 4 years, since it has been an assignment.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.