Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Work Experience - 10 Yrs Continuous?

Work Experience - 10 Yrs Continuous?

Old Feb 1st 2010, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

karenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant future
Post Work Experience - 10 Yrs Continuous?

Hi! Jeez, I'm spamming tonight, sorry!

I'm in the middle of a draft FSW application and filling in the work experience section. It wants 10 years: we have the following.

From:2000/07 - To:2002/10 -IT Consultant (self employed) NOC:2171

This covers the 10 years - but there are gaps where we moved to Australia and the first six months of 2000. Does this matter? Is this enough? Is it only the NOC:0213 bit that counts?

Thanks in advance! K.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Work Experience - 10 Yrs Continuous?

Originally Posted by karenD
Hi! Jeez, I'm spamming tonight, sorry!

I'm in the middle of a draft FSW application and filling in the work experience section. It wants 10 years: we have the following.

From:2000/07 - To:2002/10 -IT Consultant (self employed) NOC:2171

This covers the 10 years - but there are gaps where we moved to Australia and the first six months of 2000. Does this matter? Is this enough? Is it only the NOC:0213 bit that counts?

Thanks in advance! K.
The gaps don't harm you provided you simply explain what you were doing when they occurred.

Cheers

Martin
Old Feb 1st 2010, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

karenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant futurekarenD has a brilliant future
Default Re: Work Experience - 10 Yrs Continuous?

Thank you!