Woohoo Passport request :-)

Old May 23rd 2011, 5:08 am
Just Joined

LadySummer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Woohoo Passport request :-)

Received an email today asking for passports within 45 days

but I'm flying out in 7 weeks , what if they dont come back in time?

Has anyone got experince of the 'in-person' service, if so is it easy and just two weeks?

Thanks to all who have helped with advice and pm's (you know who you are )

Donna

PS. what does PPR actually mean?
Old May 23rd 2011, 5:50 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Woohoo Passport request :-)

Congratulations! That is truly fantastic news. Have no experience of the in person sservice but I am sure someone who has will respond soon.

Oh and PPR means Passport Request
Old May 23rd 2011, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Mickey690 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LadySummer
Received an email today asking for passports within 45 days

but I'm flying out in 7 weeks , what if they dont come back in time?

Has anyone got experince of the 'in-person' service, if so is it easy and just two weeks?

Thanks to all who have helped with advice and pm's (you know who you are )

Donna

PS. what does PPR actually mean?
The in-person is great. I got there at 1:40 and joined the queue about 12th. They let in the people collecting at about 1:50 and they were all done by around 2:05. Then they started letting in the people dropping off, It was slow to start with but once i got in the building I was out again in less than 5mins.

They start by asking for your file number then tkae your completed form passports and photos, put them in a plastic wallet with half of a raffle ticket. they then give you the other half of the ticket stapled to a form and tell you to come back in 2 weeks.

I'm going to pick them up this Thursday. Might see you there
Old May 23rd 2011, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

LadySummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Engineer80 & Mickey960

Can anyone drop them off or does it need to be the lead applicant, also is the file number the 'B' or 'E' number? All emails had 'B' number until the PPR one which had an 'E' number so I'm confused

Thanks for your help.

Oh and is there any parking or is train and tube the best bet?
Old May 23rd 2011, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Mickey690 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LadySummer
Thank you Engineer80 & Mickey960

Can anyone drop them off or does it need to be the lead applicant, also is the file number the 'B' or 'E' number? All emails had 'B' number until the PPR one which had an 'E' number so I'm confused

Thanks for your help.

Oh and is there any parking or is train and tube the best bet?
Anyone can drop them off. If they are not on the application they will have to have a letter signed by the lead applicant stating they have the authority to drop off and pick up your passports.

It's the B number not sure what the E number is.

Train and tube is the easiest as it's in the centre of London and you have to pay through the nose for parking plus the congestion charge and have to fight through all the traffic.