Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Will PPR request comes from CHC london office or delhi office

Will PPR request comes from CHC london office or delhi office

Old Apr 20th 2008, 10:49 pm
Just Joined

infocan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Will PPR request comes from CHC london office or delhi office

Mr Andrew,
I am CHC Delhi 2002 skilled category applicant. Since last 2-3 years I am living in UK on work permit.
I have updated my mailing address to CHC Delhi mine UK address I have received medicals for me &
my family at the same UK address.
We have done our medicals successfully two weeks back. The local doctor
offices says they have send our medical results to the CHC London office. Now I have query. Do I need to explicitly request CHC Delhi office to see if possible expected PPR request when comes Should be deal with CHC London office or they will automatically sent PPR request from London office only

I have recently seen a case where person have done medical from UK. But get gets PPR request from CHC Delhi. thus he is sending his Passport using DHL service to Delhi from UK.Sending passport using international courier service is making me nervous. I was otherwise assuming that CHC will automatically send PPR
Request from London office only. Please guide should I send a separate request requesting CHC Delhi to make sure PPR request comes from London office. IS their any pitfalls in such request
Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:17 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will PPR request comes from CHC london office or delhi office

Visa will be issued by processing application visa post - in your case it is New Delhi. And under Indian law it is illegal to mail or courier Indian passport into and out of India.

You cannot request visa to be issued in any other office, sorry. And sending medical report to London wasn't what request for medicals asked. Let's hope your medical report will be found in the system.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by infocan
Mr Andrew,
I am CHC Delhi 2002 skilled category applicant. Since last 2-3 years I am living in UK on work permit.
I have updated my mailing address to CHC Delhi mine UK address I have received medicals for me &
my family at the same UK address.
We have done our medicals successfully two weeks back. The local doctor
offices says they have send our medical results to the CHC London office. Now I have query. Do I need to explicitly request CHC Delhi office to see if possible expected PPR request when comes Should be deal with CHC London office or they will automatically sent PPR request from London office only

I have recently seen a case where person have done medical from UK. But get gets PPR request from CHC Delhi. thus he is sending his Passport using DHL service to Delhi from UK.Sending passport using international courier service is making me nervous. I was otherwise assuming that CHC will automatically send PPR
Request from London office only. Please guide should I send a separate request requesting CHC Delhi to make sure PPR request comes from London office. IS their any pitfalls in such request
hi,

you should have asked the DMP to send medical results to CHC Delhi. if you applied to CHC Delhi, that is the place to coordinate with and they are the ones who should have got the results. the ppr will also be issued from Delhi. but first they have to get the medicals results, which they have not got yet. london office has got nothing to do with your application.

I am not an expert, but i would suggest that u get in touch with CHC delhi and tell them that your medicals have been wrongly sent to London office, and ask them as to what can be done.

regs
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

infocan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Visa will be issued by processing application visa post - in your case it is New Delhi. And under Indian law it is illegal to mail or courier Indian passport into and out of India.

You cannot request visa to be issued in any other office, sorry. And sending medical report to London wasn't what request for medicals asked. Let's hope your medical report will be found in the system.
Mr Andrew,
On the day of medicals, I did says the same thing in doctor office(Cambridge,UK). That the results should go to Delhi office instead of London office.
But the people at reception in Doctor office were absolutely sure that standard procedure is that they will first send results to London office. Then London office will forward the results to whatever visa post the ( Delhi etc) case have come from. Infact they say that are dealing with this situation quite often as many people inquire the same thing. People from other visa post do get their medical done at their office. They have been guided by Canadian high commission to always send results only to London office no matter from which visa post medical have been received.
So Mr Andrew I am not sure what more I could have done. After reading your message I again ring them and ask same question. But the lady at phone have same reply. They are absolutely certain what the standard procedure is. They always send results to London office no matter from which visa post medical have come.
And that they doing it for quite long time for all cases.

Sir, I will send e-mail to CHC Delhi anyway about my medicals of what I know. And send request to them to see if possible that can transfer my visa to London office .

Thanks a lot