Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Will London CHC give confirmation?

Will London CHC give confirmation?

Old Sep 6th 2005, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all
Default Will London CHC give confirmation?

Hello friends and experts

I had requested British Council to send my IELTS results to CHC London, which they have done via courier(DHL). The Dhl website says that it has been delivered and Location Service Area specified is Lambeth-UK.

1) Is the high Commision in an area called Lambeth or something? Anybody from London, please confirm.

2) Does the London CHC give any kind of acknowledgement, when they receive such documents.?

3) If no acknowledgement is given, Then how will one come to know for sure whether they have received the document or no

Thanks
Old Sep 6th 2005, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Will London CHC give confirmation?

Originally Posted by Reghuraj
Hello friends and experts

I had requested British Council to send my IELTS results to CHC London, which they have done via courier(DHL). The Dhl website says that it has been delivered and Location Service Area specified is Lambeth-UK.

1) Is the high Commision in an area called Lambeth or something? Anybody from London, please confirm.

2) Does the London CHC give any kind of acknowledgement, when they receive such documents.?

3) If no acknowledgement is given, Then how will one come to know for sure whether they have received the document or no

Thanks
Can only answer your first question: Lambeth is an area in London, and is probably the delivery depot closest to the CHC site.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all
Default Re: Will London CHC give confirmation?

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
Can only answer your first question: Lambeth is an area in London, and is probably the delivery depot closest to the CHC site.

thanks for the info.

Could Mr Andrew or PMM answer the other questions or does anybody else know.

Thanks again