Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Wife ran off with a Canadian when my permit expired

Wikiposts

Wife ran off with a Canadian when my permit expired

Old May 11th 2006, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

matty266 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Wife ran off with a Canadian when my permit expired

Originally Posted by kevinwafer
Hi there, I was recently made redundant at a company in Vancouver. I was on a HRSDC permit. When I turned up at the airport they gave me the permit, and also gave my wife what seems like an unrestricted 3 year work permit.

Recently. I had to return to the UK to get work, she refused to come, and she has a new man living in our Canadian house. They recently crashed my car (registered only in my name). The new man was driving it. They have fraudulently used my chequebook too.

I`m still paying all bills and mortgage on my Canadian address.

There are two children involved and we`re still married. I`m wondering if there is a way to return her to her family and country of origin.

Thanks
Kevin
Ive read more of the thread, as for him emmigrating and co habiting it would take at least a coupe of years and you'd have to consent to divorce and she'd have to prove complete custody of the kids, i think you can be sure of that itll never happen.