Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Wife pregnant - after medicals ...

Wife pregnant - after medicals ...

Old Aug 26th 2005, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

mirekj will become famous soon enoughmirekj will become famous soon enough
Default Wife pregnant - after medicals ...

Hi
As you see in my timeline we are after medicals - no interview.
fortunately my wife is pregnat now, and we still have no answer from Visa Office about final decision. We should leave our country before new year to make all correct. Is it a good way to ask Visa office about status of our application and say them that we need this info, because wife is pregnant ?
any experience in this matter ?

thanks for any info
MJ
Old Aug 27th 2005, 4:00 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wife pregnant - after medicals ...

Originally Posted by mirekj
Hi
fortunately my wife is pregnat now, and we still have no answer from Visa Office about final decision. We should leave our country before new year to make all correct. Is it a good way to ask Visa office about status of our application and say them that we need this info, because wife is pregnant ?

thanks for any info
MJ
If i were you i would fax the CHC office dealing with your application and ask for there advice.
Old Aug 27th 2005, 5:22 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mirekj
Hi

thanks for any info
MJ
Inform the visa office and they will respond with the accurate "plan of action"....
Old Aug 27th 2005, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

mirekj will become famous soon enoughmirekj will become famous soon enough

Thanks for your responses

Do you think they take serious situation such as mine (we would like new baby in CA) or they ignore it, thinking - it is they problem - ?

Mirek

Originally Posted by amancharan
Inform the visa office and they will respond with the accurate "plan of action"....
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 4:54 am
2nd nation

deerfoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Won't change speed of processing, but if you get the visas and land before the birth that's fine for you, if not then you have to get baby a passport, passport photos and just pay the extra fees and have the baby do a medical..it's not a big deal either, but you have to tell CHC as soon as possible so they can add the baby to the application.