Why canada

Old Aug 21st 2004, 11:14 pm
Just Joined

daraplumber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why canada

Hello,
I see everytime that there is a big run for Canada but not very sure is it a good idea.I can only tell about Germany that I am a national here but live here only for the last 16 years.This country is going every year a step down in economy.The people here have a wall standing in the middle that never let the foreigners to be a part of this country.All the right govt. jobs are done by proper german nationals.At the starting of my life I was young and never borther about that now when I am here for such a period and treated like a new commer than I decide to move to canada.For me to be a canadian immigrant is not a big problem but only I am writing you this to know more about the live of immigrants in Canada.Are they a part of canadian society after they live here.
If somebody has interest in knowing some thing about Germany is welcome here and wait for knowledge about Canada.What I can here from you cannot see on the web sites.
I am very happy to leave Germany still being a German national
wish you all good wishes
daraplumber
Old Aug 22nd 2004, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

bartM will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Why canada

I can only say from my experience in Europe, USA and Canada that there is a big world of difference. I know how foreigners are treated in Germany, Scandinavia and a couple of other "wonderful" europlaces and I can assure you that it's a totally different story in North America. In Europe, you're judged by the colour of your skin and where you were born. In NA, you're judged by how much you work and how much money you make. The second criterion is definitely more democratic. I've never encountered problems with my origin in NA, it was quite frequent in Europe, one of the reasons I moved from Sweden to Canada and I don't regret this decision.

Originally Posted by daraplumber
Hello,
I see everytime that there is a big run for Canada but not very sure is it a good idea.I can only tell about Germany that I am a national here but live here only for the last 16 years.This country is going every year a step down in economy.The people here have a wall standing in the middle that never let the foreigners to be a part of this country.All the right govt. jobs are done by proper german nationals.At the starting of my life I was young and never borther about that now when I am here for such a period and treated like a new commer than I decide to move to canada.For me to be a canadian immigrant is not a big problem but only I am writing you this to know more about the live of immigrants in Canada.Are they a part of canadian society after they live here.
If somebody has interest in knowing some thing about Germany is welcome here and wait for knowledge about Canada.What I can here from you cannot see on the web sites.
I am very happy to leave Germany still being a German national
wish you all good wishes
daraplumber
Old Aug 22nd 2004, 5:07 am
Just Joined

daraplumber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why canada

Originally Posted by bartM
I can only say from my experience in Europe, USA and Canada that there is a big world of difference. I know how foreigners are treated in Germany, Scandinavia and a couple of other "wonderful" europlaces and I can assure you that it's a totally different story in North America. In Europe, you're judged by the colour of your skin and where you were born. In NA, you're judged by how much you work and how much money you make. The second criterion is definitely more democratic. I've never encountered problems with my origin in NA, it was quite frequent in Europe, one of the reasons I moved from Sweden to Canada and I don't regret this decision.
Thank you for giving me a reply,
When will these people learn to coperate with there fellow nationals.I think that they have good lesson from the 2nd world war.It took years for these people to stand on there feets and the same hate is still a part of there life.If I after so many years living in german say somebody that I am a German citizen they will laugh at me.To take a German citizenship make no meaning for these people.
I would pray to god to give these people more power to think.
Regards.
Daraplumber