Why?!?!?

Old Jan 25th 2005, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road
Default Why?!?!?

Why RCMP and Medical Centre in Ottawa did not replied to my numerous attempts of tracking my fingerprint set and the medicals?

I have heard many people who got feedbacks from these two agencies....am I stinking or what? Maybe it's because they do not reply to people overseas?

Please, enlight my pattern..any advice is greatly appreciated... (except for "chill up buddy, you will ge it sooner than you except!")!

Cry
Old Jan 25th 2005, 7:23 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why?!?!?

They simply don't reply at all. The only reports of any feedbacks you heard are from people who were lucky enough to get through to live person over the phone there.

"chill up"...

Originally Posted by cryout
Why RCMP and Medical Centre in Ottawa did not replied to my numerous attempts of tracking my fingerprint set and the medicals?

I have heard many people who got feedbacks from these two agencies....am I stinking or what? Maybe it's because they do not reply to people overseas?

Please, enlight my pattern..any advice is greatly appreciated... (except for "chill up buddy, you will ge it sooner than you except!")!

Cry
Old Jan 25th 2005, 9:21 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Cry
Sometimes I ask myself, why can't cows fly?
Old Jan 25th 2005, 11:05 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MJ23
Sometimes I ask myself, why can't cows fly?
Oh just keep checking your e-client MJ!! I'll bet it has been at least a couple of hours since you last did it??
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:47 pm
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Oh just keep checking your e-client MJ!! I'll bet it has been at least a couple of hours since you last did it??
Thanks for reminding me buddy. Actually it's been about an hour
Old Jan 25th 2005, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Chuck_H. is an unknown quantity at this point

I find it hard to believe that you haven't heard a response when dealing with RCMP. When I had a change of address, I left a message to please call me back and I got a call the next day. Also, when I called to verify an email I received from them, stating they completed my fingerprints ( part of my mailing address wasn't correct in the email), I got a call that very day and they said they it was a typing error. Maybe it has something to do with you being overseas, but they were quick to return my calls. Wishing you the best though.
Old Jan 25th 2005, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chuck_H.
I find it hard to believe that you haven't heard a response when dealing with RCMP. When I had a change of address, I left a message to please call me back and I got a call the next day. Also, when I called to verify an email I received from them, stating they completed my fingerprints ( part of my mailing address wasn't correct in the email), I got a call that very day and they said they it was a typing error. Maybe it has something to do with you being overseas, but they were quick to return my calls. Wishing you the best though.
thanks Andrew, Tiaribbon, Mj and Chuck the mistery is still undisclosed...I will try to chill out but is very frustrating living in this way...
Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:21 am
The ECA Godfather

thanks Andrew, Tiaribbon, Mj and Chuck the mistery is still undisclosed...I will try to chill out but is very frustrating living in this way...
Hey buddy cryout, you know what our problem is? We all think that getting to Canada is the end of our problems. Our problem now is getting to Canada. Once we get to Canada we will get a brand new set of problems. That's the way life works I guess! We got our applications in, now everything is out of our control. Don't get me wrong, it is still ok to whine every once in a while
Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MJ23
Hey buddy cryout, you know what our problem is? We all think that getting to Canada is the end of our problems. Our problem now is getting to Canada. Once we get to Canada we will get a brand new set of problems. That's the way life works I guess! We got our applications in, now everything is out of our control. Don't get me wrong, it is still ok to whine every once in a while

yep...whining every once in a while on this forum is one of the few pleasures left...

concerning a new set of proble once we will in Canada...I am not scared about at all!! I love new challanges and I won't complain about the difficulties I will have...really, I just get extremely frustrated when all depends by situations I cannot manage....I just pray God every day to give me the chance to get it before I get mentally insane! :scared: