Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Who's going to CHC this Thursday ??

Who's going to CHC this Thursday ??

Old May 27th 2007, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

landy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura about
Default Who's going to CHC this Thursday ??

Hi all,

Well we'll be off to the CHC this Thursday to collect our passports... the waiting is almost over at last

If anyone's going to be there as well we'll prob be having a picnic alfresco by the railings....

See you there,
Andy & Jackie
Old May 27th 2007, 9:25 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's going to CHC this Thursday ??

we are going to drop ours off
Old May 27th 2007, 11:35 am
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
we are going to drop ours off
Yup we'll be there for the first part.
Old May 27th 2007, 2:14 pm
Your goto Realtor

liquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the rough

Make sure you get there 1st specailly if its raining. When I went to collect as I was 1st in line had some shelter from the front door. Also they let first 6-8 people inside to get out of rain. Even if your further behind and dont have a umbrella they are kind enough to hand some out to everyone who wants it. The rain did not effect me in the slightest as I was to happy about collecting my VISA. Goodluck and enjoy the trip to London.
Old May 27th 2007, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

Janet & Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

We will be there too picking up our passport with those lovely visa's inserted.

See you guys there.

Janet & Chris
Old May 28th 2007, 3:30 pm
Living the Life at Last

iambof is on a distinguished road

Aye, we'll be there too picking up our passports and visa inside. Woohoo!!
Can't believe the time has arrived after all this waiting. Roll on Thursday.