Whoooooooo at last.....

Old Dec 2nd 2016, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

shaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really nice
Default Whoooooooo at last.....

Hi guy,s I have just got my COPR papers, this morning signed for mail. I have got until 17-03-2017. I have not done any inventry of goods to follow, goodness it's a shock, do I come before then, if so how long will I have before I move from UK to Canada. So looking forward to the move, to be with my family there. Thank you all for your help....Alan..
Old Dec 2nd 2016, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whoooooooo at last.....

Originally Posted by shaman
Hi guy,s I have just got my COPR papers, this morning signed for mail. I have got until 17-03-2017. I have not done any inventry of goods to follow, goodness it's a shock, do I come before then, if so how long will I have before I move from UK to Canada. So looking forward to the move, to be with my family there. Thank you all for your help....Alan..

Good stuff Alan so pleased to read this news. You need to become a permanent resident BEFORE the date on your document. This means (in your case) flying to Canada and going through the process at the airport when you arrive (BEFORE the date on your document). So book your flight to Canada with a date with time to spare.

S
Old Dec 2nd 2016, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

shaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Snowy560
Good stuff Alan so pleased to read this news. You need to become a permanent resident BEFORE the date on your document. This means (in your case) flying to Canada and going through the process at the airport when you arrive (BEFORE the date on your document). So book your flight to Canada with a date with time to spare.

S
Thank you for your reply, will do. Do I need to take an inventory of the items, I will be taking to Canada, household goods, my collection of vintage radios, etc at the same time.....regards....Alan.
Old Dec 2nd 2016, 6:11 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

First, congrats.

Second, it's all in the wiki.

Landing as PR-Canada : British Expat Wiki

Goods To Follow-Canada : British Expat Wiki
Old Dec 2nd 2016, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
Hi will look in Wiki, thank you for the links, and your reply...Alan.