WHOOO HOOOOO at last!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 21st 2009, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: WHOOO HOOOOO at last!!!!!!!!!!

OMG JAN 09. I cannot believe that. You are so lucky at least you have it now. At least you are the end of your long road at last.
Old May 21st 2009, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of
Default Re: WHOOO HOOOOO at last!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Nicola N-A
OMG!!!!! Was so bored this morning, got surfing online, then 'ping', you have an email.

Please send your passports as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who listened to my stressed out panics, this day seemed as if it would never arrive and is long overdue!
Congratulations not long to go now!!

Michelle