Who to trust

Old Sep 16th 2008, 3:20 pm
9 months, start to finish

gibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who to trust

Originally Posted by RajBal
Would it not save time to use someone?? hows your application going and how long has it taken so far??

job interview begining of august, contract confirmed mid august, pnp put in two weeks ago.....now just waiting for confirmation from bc pnp and then applying for twp. pr status paperwork done, just need to be landed before submitting, contract starts mid nov.......make it sound easy, right? it is but you need the job.....pnp, lmo whatever it takes.....you need the job; only way in quickly.......good luck.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

Andy Atkins is an unknown quantity at this point

Gibsonslanding............... what job are you doing here in Canada?
Old Sep 18th 2008, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

markan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nice

WB quoted me 7K, so I did everything myself,reports,rehab, previously asked to leave Canada,TWP.Just check everything, then check again, again and again.If still unsure ask on this site, as some people are well clued up, and remember some are immigration professionals, or were.These people can answer ANY question or query.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 3:22 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

For us we went on recci in april and landing in a few days

Our hold up is house sale and thankfully employer willing to wait for us.
But what area of work are you?

Will depend on LMO etc and the job offer etc
if your case is straight forward and nothing that is hard, i would go for do it yourself route and spend the money on a good recci trip

Networking is the best.........read wiki article above, its got some fab tips in it

Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:26 am
Just Joined

RajBal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andy Atkins
Gibsonslanding............... what job are you doing here in Canada?
Property managment,
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:09 pm
Bring on the snow!

Rob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RajBal
I'm in a dilemma who to use, i would love to be in Canada with my family by the end of March ideally. I'm not sure who to use,Abrams & Krochak or Willis Brazolot & Co. It's soo confusing, can someone please help?????by the way its Calagary we want to move to.
As others have posted, you need a job offer first - you really need to get that yourself. By all means use an agency to help you find one, but you shouldn't get charged for that service.

In order to aid your job search make sure you understand the immigration process, so you can clearly explain to potential employers. All the information is available on the CIC website and via British expats. However not all of us have the time and/or the ability to digest all the info. If its not for you then pay for professional help. Selecting representation is a big decision, do searches about the company, ask a lot of questions.

One thing to note: using professional help only saves you the time of learning and researching, plus minimises chance of you making mistakes. Other than that they can not speed up your application.

Good luck.
Rob