Who to trust

Old Sep 15th 2008, 11:53 am
Just Joined

RajBal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who to trust

I'm in a dilemma who to use, i would love to be in Canada with my family by the end of March ideally. I'm not sure who to use,Abrams & Krochak or Willis Brazolot & Co. It's soo confusing, can someone please help?????by the way its Calagary we want to move to.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

deeb81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who to trust

I assume they are immigration lawyers?

I think the general consensus is that they arent really worth the money. I know most people get most (all?) their information from this website and apply themselves.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future

we are using Abrams and Krochek as our case isn't straightforward
Old Sep 15th 2008, 1:37 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RajBal
I'm in a dilemma who to use, i would love to be in Canada with my family by the end of March ideally. I'm not sure who to use,Abrams & Krochak or Willis Brazolot & Co. It's soo confusing, can someone please help?????by the way its Calagary we want to move to.
If you don't have arranged employment then you have zero chance to immigrate to Canada by March, regardless using or not using lawyer or consultant. Thus the question "who to trust" is simply irrelevant.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

RANDW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
We are using Abrams and Krochak too and are very happy with their service.

With your tight time frame, do you already have a job offer?

R
Old Sep 15th 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of

mr andrew miller why do you say that
Old Sep 15th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canada Dreams
Because it's true.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 12:54 am
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold

We used Abrams and Krochak too,

"Could we have done it our selves?",

Well now we can answer yes, as we had no problems,

BUT we where also happy that we did use them, as it made us more secure in our application as they would check over all our forms, we felt secure in knowing that if things went wrong we had instant advice from some one that knew our case, was it money well spent for us, YES... each to there own..

Best of luck in what you decide but we felt they handled our case well and we did not have any complaint with them..

Sutherlands
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:51 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Canada Dreams
Say what??
Old Sep 16th 2008, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sutherlands
We used Abrams and Krochak too,

"Could we have done it our selves?",

Well now we can answer yes, as we had no problems,

BUT we where also happy that we did use them, as it made us more secure in our application as they would check over all our forms, we felt secure in knowing that if things went wrong we had instant advice from some one that knew our case, was it money well spent for us, YES... each to there own..

Best of luck in what you decide but we felt they handled our case well and we did not have any complaint with them..

Sutherlands
How much did it all come to?? did they find Work, home, and anything else that i may have missed???
Old Sep 16th 2008, 2:23 pm
9 months, start to finish

gibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond repute

really wouldn't use any of them personally.....do it yourself, save a packet, get a job.......
Old Sep 16th 2008, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by gibsonslanding
really wouldn't use any of them personally.....do it yourself, save a packet, get a job.......
Would it not save time to use someone?? hows your application going and how long has it taken so far??
Old Sep 16th 2008, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

bluedog is an unknown quantity at this point

i am using Immigaration Bureau based on NZ, I have to say that they have not done very much for me so far!
Old Sep 16th 2008, 3:13 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bluedog
i am using Immigaration Bureau based on NZ, I have to say that they have not done very much for me so far!
Why would you use NZ company for immigration to Canada?

And based on your other thread it seems you were duped without even being informed about law changes and reality of applying without arranged employment.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Would it not save time to use someone?? hows your application going and how long has it taken so far??
Using an immigration lawyer will not and can not save you any time. It will not and can not speed up your application process. The only thing that could slow your process down would be if you do not provide the correct documentation in your application. An immigration lawyer (or registered consultant) can ONLY make sure that you have the correct forms and documentation that the i's are dotted and the t's crossed. That is it.

An applicant do not gain anything from using representation UNLESS the applicant have a complicated situation such as criminal record or whatever OR if the applicant is too lazy to read the wiki, read CIC website, incapable of understanding written instructions on how to fill forms etc.

What you will gain from not using an immigration lawyer or registered consultant is more money in your bank account which you will need when you finally arrive in Canada or is better used towards reccie trips and job hunting efforts.

Also anyone who accepts a fee from you to find you a job is breaking the law. That is not allowed in Canada.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.