who can i call ???

Old Aug 26th 2012, 6:46 am
Just Joined

glenlyon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default who can i call ???

Hi, my partner, two kids and I are trying to relocate to Ontario from Scotland, so far everytime we speak to someone we get different answers, we have contacted several visa companies and as far as we can see they dont know that much and just want our cash.
We would like to speak to someone who knows the facts and might be able to help us on our way.
Can anyone help??????
Thanks
Old Aug 26th 2012, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

foreigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who can i call ???

Have you read the wiki on this site? Do you really need to pay a company to get you to Canada?
Old Aug 26th 2012, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I really want to say Ghostbusters but it might get lost in translation
There are over 50 ways to emigrate to Canada. I suggest you read this link.
FSW category is on hold at the moment. Suggest you also look at the Ontario PNP programme.
http://www.canadavisa.com/
http://www.canadavisa.com/provincial...n-program.html
Old Aug 27th 2012, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
I really want to say Ghostbusters but it might get lost in translation
There are over 50 ways to emigrate to Canada. I suggest you read this link.
FSW category is on hold at the moment. Suggest you also look at the Ontario PNP programme.
http://www.canadavisa.com/
http://www.canadavisa.com/provincial...n-program.html
You might want to call Ghostbusters, that's the first thing that came to mind but your next sentence about "50 ways"...to leave a lover? lol
Old Aug 27th 2012, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

ninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond repute

There are loads of people on the forum that know as much if not more than any immigration lawyer. Many have done the process on their own. Maybe post your and OH's qualifications, jobs, degrees etc., age and if you would want to come on a TWP and apply from within Canada or apply for PR from the UK. Sure someone can give you more detailed answers then.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 5:13 am
Just Joined

glenlyon is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the replies to my post, Very Helpfull
Old Aug 28th 2012, 5:40 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glenlyon
Thanks for all the replies to my post, Very Helpfull
Maybe if you explain what you want to know one of the knowledgeable and helpful posters here can guide you in the right direction.

Failing that, the wiki (see the "read me" posts for links) has most of the bases covered.