Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

White like the true north of the arctic planes......

Wikiposts

White like the true north of the arctic planes......

Old Mar 8th 2005, 7:09 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: White like the true north of the arctic planes......

Originally Posted by dawnwynne
Well that's done it...who ever thought of a BLUE Maple Leaf?!?!?! What has happened to my country since I left?????? Do I really want to go back??? Can I cope with the changes????

MHHP...you do make me laugh...thanks for that!! I think I have to give you karma for that and I can not WAIT for your approval...that posting will be one to be enshrined for all to cherish!!!

I'm told I have to spread the love..erm karma around before I can give you some...watch out folks...here I come
Hey dawnwynne, dont panic, I am sure they just ran out of red ink!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

dawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mhhp
Hey dawnwynne, dont panic, I am sure they just ran out of red ink!
Phew...I can rest easier now!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:34 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dawnwynne
Phew...I can rest easier now!
Glad to have been of service,

and whm, you have good ears I hobe I wasn´t off tune too much.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:16 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled...-passmark.html

Bet you cant resist this link then

Damn!!! I managed to resist it until today!!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:57 pm
keep checking....

Originally Posted by Covenant
Damn!!! I managed to resist it until today!!!
Is that why you started turning blue????
Old Mar 9th 2005, 12:06 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Is that why you started turning blue????
lol! time to change the baby methinks!
Old Mar 9th 2005, 6:45 am
keep checking....

lol! time to change the baby methinks!
So what state of mind does your tiger represent?
Old Mar 9th 2005, 11:40 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

So what state of mind does your tiger represent?
Hi mhhp,
sorry you are just going to have to change you avatar. I was watching The Simpsons last night and Grandpa was in a couple of scenes. During one of the scenes I thought of you... :scared:...he just happened to be asleep in a chair. Perhaps this demonstrates that my mental stability is becoming less stable...OMG...I just had a thought...maybe one day I may slip to your level :scared:
Old Mar 9th 2005, 11:10 pm
keep checking....

Originally Posted by OzRob
Hi mhhp,
sorry you are just going to have to change you avatar. I was watching The Simpsons last night and Grandpa was in a couple of scenes. During one of the scenes I thought of you... :scared:...he just happened to be asleep in a chair. Perhaps this demonstrates that my mental stability is becoming less stable...OMG...I just had a thought...maybe one day I may slip to your level
Just wait till I start haunting your dreams :scared: :scared:
Old Mar 9th 2005, 11:15 pm
keep checking....

Just wait till I start haunting your dreams :scared: :scared:
Your sanity is just one of many victims of the Canadian immigration System.

PS: I wonder if I could claim royalties for Grandpa S. using me as an inspiration
Old Mar 9th 2005, 11:26 pm

Come on M, time for us to see what you really look like or else I will have this image of Ab Simpson in my head all the time!

(What does the M stand for btw?)
Old Mar 9th 2005, 11:31 pm
keep checking....

Come on M, time for us to see what you really look like or else I will have this image of Ab Simpson in my head all the time!

Maniac
Heading
Home
Period

or

My
Head
Hearts
Permanently,

Anyone have a better Idea

and Ab really stole my good looks
Old Mar 9th 2005, 11:45 pm

Maniac
Heading
Home
Period

or

My
Head
Hearts
Permanently,

Anyone have a better Idea

and Ab really stole my good looks

Must Hate Having Piles?

I think Ab has a couple of years on you though
Old Mar 10th 2005, 12:02 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Man Happily Having Psychosis.
Old Mar 10th 2005, 12:53 am

Originally Posted by OzRob
Man Happily Having Psychosis.
Must Hate Homer Perfectly?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.