Where to start?

Old Aug 4th 2010, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

megahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nice
Default Where to start?

Hi there, my backstory can be seen my thread in the welcome in (Including current job etc).

Where would i start enquiring and getting the ball rolling with a permanent move to Canada?

Going to be posting the same in the New Zealand forum too

No idea where to even start!

Cheers,
Dan
Old Aug 4th 2010, 4:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to start?

Originally Posted by megahurtz400
Hi there, my backstory can be seen my thread in the welcome in (Including current job etc).

Where would i start enquiring and getting the ball rolling with a permanent move to Canada?

Cheers,
Dan
Hi Dan, and welcome to the forum.

Best place to start is the Wiki (on blue bar at top of page) which has loads of info about visas, life in Canada etc.

Also do check the CIC website to see which visa you'd qualify for.

And good luck!
Old Aug 4th 2010, 7:08 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,
Dan
I'd start by working hard and saving as much money as you can between now and December.

Then get yourself onto http://www.bunac.org/uk/workcanada/ or http://www.bunac.org/uk/worknewzealand/ and grab yourself a 12 month working visa.

Sorted
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:27 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,
Dan
First off I would suggest deciding where you want to go, Canada or NZ, then start the ball rolling.

As has been said, try Bunac to see if you like a country first.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 8:55 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Aviator
First off I would suggest deciding where you want to go, Canada or NZ, then start the ball rolling.

As has been said, try Bunac to see if you like a country first.
Agreed. Grab a 12 month Bunac visa for Canada, then once that's ended, grab yourself a 12 month NZ Bunac visa.

Once you're comfortable with your favoured country, THEN start the ball rolling.