where to send application

Old Feb 9th 2009, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

kingswaydriver is an unknown quantity at this point
Default where to send application

hello all,
I hope some one can advice as to where to send FSW application.I am a UK citizen with wife and kids in London while am currently working as a hotel manager in Africa.where do i have to send my application London or my current country of residence even though my family are still in London?thanks
Old Feb 10th 2009, 5:05 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where to send application

You can send it to London since you are a UK citizen. If your family are there it may be the best choice. But, you could send it to Pretoria.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

MarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kingswaydriver
hello all,
I hope some one can advice as to where to send FSW application.I am a UK citizen with wife and kids in London while am currently working as a hotel manager in Africa.where do i have to send my application London or my current country of residence even though my family are still in London?thanks
I think all FSW applications now have to go initially to Sydney in Nova Scotia, Canada. Once they've reviewed your forms, they will write to you and ask you to send further documentation to the processing office that you nominate on your form (which will probably be London).
Old Feb 10th 2009, 6:17 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Here are the rules and I apologize if I mislead you. Send your application and processing fee to the appropriate office. One of these three scenarios should apply to you:

1. If you have arranged employment, you will apply to the visa office responsible for your country of nationality or residence.
2. If you are a foreign national who has been living legally in Canada for one year as a temporary foreign worker or an international student, you will apply to the visa office in Buffalo, New York (United States) or at the visa office responsible for your country of nationality. see the list of Canadian Visa Offices to find out where to submit your application.
3. All other federal skilled worker applicants will apply to Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada). You will receive a letter advising you whether or not your application will be further assessed by a visa office.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 6:20 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by MarkSurrey
I think all FSW applications now have to go initially to Sydney in Nova Scotia, Canada. Once they've reviewed your forms, they will write to you and ask you to send further documentation to the processing office that you nominate on your form (which will probably be London).
1. FSW 1 applications go to Sydney.
2. FSW 2 Those with an AEO go to the visa office that services your country of residence.
3. FSW 3 Students and those that have worked in Canada for 1 on a TWP go to either Buffalo, or the visa office that services your country.

"when all else fails, read the instructions"
Old Feb 10th 2009, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

kingswaydriver is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks to you all for the advice.really appreciate it.good luck to everyone