Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Where to Post Saskatchewan PNP to????

Where to Post Saskatchewan PNP to????

Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:32 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to Post Saskatchewan PNP to????

After searching recent threads I am none the wiser and some seem to suggest you choose your own application office as to quickest processing times.

Do I send our PNP application to Buffalo or London.

Am I right in thinking that we dont need to pay a fee for Sask PNP?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:58 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where to Post Saskatchewan PNP to????

You send complete SINP application package as per following checklist:

http://www.immigration.gov.sk.ca/adx...INP-100-24.pdf

to:

Government of Saskatchewan
Immigration Branch
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina SK S4P 2C8 CANADA

After you are nominated you submit PR application under PNP class to proper visa post - in your case to visa post where your SW application is processed and ask for change of class (London allows for this, regardless law not allowing it).
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:30 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You send complete SINP application package as per following checklist:

http://www.immigration.gov.sk.ca/adx...INP-100-24.pdf

to:

Government of Saskatchewan
Immigration Branch
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina SK S4P 2C8 CANADA

After you are nominated you submit PR application under PNP class to proper visa post - in your case to visa post where your SW application is processed and ask for change of class (London allows for this, regardless law not allowing it).
Thanks very much Andrew for your prompt reply...I did see this on the application form and then when I started reading through chc website I confused myself...not hard to do at the minute with our LMO in jeopardy....by the way what do you think our chances are of getting it passed and are we right in going down PNP route?
Old Oct 30th 2007, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alvic
Thanks very much Andrew for your prompt reply...I did see this on the application form and then when I started reading through chc website I confused myself...not hard to do at the minute with our LMO in jeopardy....by the way what do you think our chances are of getting it passed and are we right in going down PNP route?
This was good stuff to know Alvic as I am going down the same road except I got my LMO back and NS immigration asked me to fax a copy of that to them which I did and is a good sign. I am interested to know where I would send my PNP stuff IF I get accepted. People keep saying London will process my PR faster then anywhere else. I hope this is true.