Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Where to find the appropriate form online?

Where to find the appropriate form online?

Old May 27th 2003, 8:42 am
Posts: n/a
Default Where to find the appropriate form online?

I was wondering where and what forms do i need for medical and security?
This is an inland application.... i'm trying to jump ahead a little
cause our immigration lawyer/consultant takes too long ... or should i
say doing things by mail is taking to long.... (immigration mails them,
they mail us, then we mail them, they mail immigration) it's time
consumming and we would like to get things moving.... we have AIP but
haven't seen the letter yet as it was only sent May 23rd. I am under the
impression medicals and security checks are next step and would like to
get this all going... as it's been dragging for about 12- 16 mths now

Thanks for help in advance

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.