Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Where do we send requested police checks?

Where do we send requested police checks?

Old Jan 7th 2013, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

pinkandco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where do we send requested police checks?

Hi! We are awaiting info on our application for outland spousal application for permanent residency, it's now in London. We accidentally didn't include a US state police check (included the FBI check though) in our app. We're getting close to the time when we expect they'll process our application, so I reordered the police check and I will have it ready to send in when they ask (if they ask!).

My question is, where will they ask us to send it if they request the police check? London, Mississauga, Ottawa? If London, we'll sent it to my husband's parents in England now to save some time, but I wanted to make sure first!

Thanks,

Pinkandco
Old Jan 7th 2013, 5:53 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where do we send requested police checks?

Hi

Originally Posted by pinkandco
Hi! We are awaiting info on our application for outland spousal application for permanent residency, it's now in London. We accidentally didn't include a US state police check (included the FBI check though) in our app. We're getting close to the time when we expect they'll process our application, so I reordered the police check and I will have it ready to send in when they ask (if they ask!).

My question is, where will they ask us to send it if they request the police check? London, Mississauga, Ottawa? If London, we'll sent it to my husband's parents in England now to save some time, but I wanted to make sure first!

Thanks,

Pinkandco
1. It is unlikely that a state police certificate will be requested.
2. If it is, you send it to London