Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Where can I do PR photos in Calgary?

Where can I do PR photos in Calgary?

Old Feb 9th 2009, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

A_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant future
Question Where can I do PR photos in Calgary?

... good quality photos (they don't need to be very cheap ) Thanks.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

nuin has a spectacular aura aboutnuin has a spectacular aura aboutnuin has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Where can I do PR photos in Calgary?

I had photos taken at Black's (in Ontario, but they have AB stores)

http://www.blackphoto.com/blacks/storeDirectory.jsp

Just take the requirements with you, bubt they usually know them. It's not cheap, about 20 bucks + taxes for two. They are guaranteed, so if they send them back they will take another set for free.

P
Old Feb 9th 2009, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

loggie is on a distinguished road

We had ours done at DigiPower in Okotoks. Anywhere like Digipost (I know one in Shawnessy) should be able to do them. They charged us about $25 each for 4 photos which they kept on file in case we needed any more. If you take in the photo dimension sheet that will show them exactly what you need.

Good luck.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

snowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud of

wal-mart
Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

2Huskies is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by A_and_K
... good quality photos (they don't need to be very cheap ) Thanks.
There's a place in the tower block on the next floor up from the Sheraton Hotel (Eau Claire).They moved over from England so they know exactly what you need regarding ensuring the pics are correct.It's just past the Shell Centre gym heading to the Sheraton.(I think the tower is the Canterra tower?)
Old Feb 10th 2009, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

A_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Where can I do PR photos in Calgary?

Thank you very much for all answers!!!