Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Where to apply for canadian visa ?

Where to apply for canadian visa ?

Old Aug 11th 2010, 1:53 am
Just Joined

lacoste859 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to apply for canadian visa ?

Im currently on a 1 year working hoilday visa in New Zealand and i wont to apply fof a working hoilday visa for Canada when the process opens again.
I need to know if theres a web site you can apply on or if you have to go to the canadian embassy ,if so can you go to the one in New Zealand or do i have get a flight all the way back to the UK to apply.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 2:03 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to apply for canadian visa ?

Originally Posted by lacoste859
Im currently on a 1 year working hoilday visa in New Zealand and i wont to apply fof a working hoilday visa for Canada when the process opens again.
I need to know if theres a web site you can apply on or if you have to go to the canadian embassy ,if so can you go to the one in New Zealand or do i have get a flight all the way back to the UK to apply.
http://www.bunac.org/
Old Aug 12th 2010, 10:01 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to apply for canadian visa ?

Originally Posted by The Aviator
Presuming he is a British citizen, which he probably is from the sounds of it, otherwise you can go straight to the relevant CIC in his home country if eligible.

In almost all cases an embassy visit/interview will not be required.