Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Where is all the "Medical Received" people?

Where is all the "Medical Received" people?

Old Apr 4th 2005, 5:37 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Talking Where is all the "Medical Received" people?

This Monday seemed to be a slow E-Client day. I don't see anyone with the medical received line It's either you guys are celebrating, or depressed! Which one is it?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 7:37 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is all the "Medical Received" people?

I haven't seen anyone get their med requests for well over a month now, after a flurry back in Feb .....I think the guys at CHC London have all gone out.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MJ23
This Monday seemed to be a slow E-Client day. I don't see anyone with the medical received line It's either you guys are celebrating, or depressed! Which one is it?

it's a disaster my friend...it's a disaster....you were one of the chosen ones, and then the dark came down on all of us...
Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:39 am
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

I still think it is a vicious rumour that e-client changes at all.

If mine ever changed from "in - Process" I would die of shock and never make it to Canada.

Old Apr 5th 2005, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

CanadaHopefully is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm depressed. My Eclient has been showing "Medicals Recieved" for a week now and I still havnt heard anything from CIC.

Old Apr 5th 2005, 2:58 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

I hope you guys hear something soon!

I can tell you, E-Client is very reliable. It changed everytime something happened with my application! Like I said before, don't expect E-client to have personal sympathy messages for you Nothing happened with your application, so why blame E-client then?

Blame the slow processing time. Heck, I don't think we can even describe the process as slow! If the Canadian immigration process is slow, then what can we say about the US immigration process?
Old Apr 5th 2005, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

Geet is on a distinguished road

Hi MJ23,

US Immigration = Deep, Dark cosmic black hole. .....and now you know.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 4:29 am
Just Joined

Ryan Cho is an unknown quantity at this point

My E-Client status changed to "Medical Received" last monday itself but I have not received any letter so far. Right now, I am under intensive mailbox checking therapy. However, I refuse to panic like MJ23.
Cheers!!!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

Which office are you going through Ryan?

Originally Posted by Ryan Cho
My E-Client status changed to "Medical Received" last monday itself but I have not received any letter so far. Right now, I am under intensive mailbox checking therapy. However, I refuse to panic like MJ23.
Cheers!!!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:17 am
Just Joined

I am going through Buffalo. Following are my details:
Applied: Mar, 2004
AOR: Apr, 2004
IA: Nov, 2004
Med: Jan, 2005
Docs: Feb, 2005
Meds Recd: Mar, 2005

Originally Posted by CanadaHopefully
Which office are you going through Ryan?
Old Apr 5th 2005, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Well looks like our status on eclient changed at the same time. Hopefully we get something back from them same time too and hopefully its good I am going through Buffalo also. Keep us posted.

I am going through Buffalo. Following are my details:
Applied: Mar, 2004
AOR: Apr, 2004
IA: Nov, 2004
Med: Jan, 2005
Docs: Feb, 2005
Meds Recd: Mar, 2005
Old Apr 5th 2005, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

Sure... will keep you posted. Please let me know as soon as you hear something from Buffalo.

Ryan

Well looks like our status on eclient changed at the same time. Hopefully we get something back from them same time too and hopefully its good I am going through Buffalo also. Keep us posted.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

I noticed it varies from person to person as far as when the status changes in Eclient. But usually the person hears back from Buffalo within a month. I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. Tring to stay positive.

Sure... will keep you posted. Please let me know as soon as you hear something from Buffalo.

Ryan
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

SKBT8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Where is all the "Medical Received" people?

I noticed it varies from person to person as far as when the status changes in Eclient. But usually the person hears back from Buffalo within a month. I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. Tring to stay positive.

I'm sure this has been said several times, "Medicals Received" alone does not trigger the Pass-port Request. Not until background/security checks are completed and you get positive results,will you be certain of the PR.

Last edited by SKBT8; Apr 7th 2005 at 1:41 am.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

Well thats why i said "But usually the person hears back from Buffalo within a month" I didnt say it was for passport request. I read instances on here where it changed and people got request for additional documents etc. But usually an indicator that the case is not lost in a closet somewhere. I am just tring to stay positive

Originally Posted by SKBT8
I'm sure this has been said several times, "Medicals Received" alone does not trigger the Pass-port Request. Not until background/security checks are completed and you get positive results,will you be certain of the PR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.