Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

When will my application show on the cic website

When will my application show on the cic website

Old Oct 18th 2015, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Bexleybuttler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default When will my application show on the cic website

Hi Guys,

I know many of you will have had the same question..

So i sent my complete application for the family sponsorhip to CIC at Missassagua, they recieved it and it was signed for in the mail room 3 weeks ago. As it stands when i search to see the status using my payment reciept number it pings up saying that my application could not be found or has not been updated yet....

In Peoples experience how long does it take for them to log our application on the system??? Does this mean that they have not started looking at it yet and has the 60 day average processing time for stage 1 started ticking yet or does this start from when it is updated on to the system????

Many thanks

Neil
Old Oct 19th 2015, 5:35 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When will my application show on the cic website

Hi

Originally Posted by Bexleybuttler
Hi Guys,

I know many of you will have had the same question..

So i sent my complete application for the family sponsorhip to CIC at Missassagua, they recieved it and it was signed for in the mail room 3 weeks ago. As it stands when i search to see the status using my payment reciept number it pings up saying that my application could not be found or has not been updated yet....

In Peoples experience how long does it take for them to log our application on the system??? Does this mean that they have not started looking at it yet and has the 60 day average processing time for stage 1 started ticking yet or does this start from when it is updated on to the system????

Many thanks

Neil
1. The posted processing time for the first step is 60 days and applications received on 14/08/15 are being processed, so you wont' see anything until at least 60 days have passed.
Old Oct 19th 2015, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

Hi Pmm,

Thats a bit rubbish that they don't even update to say that they are looking the stage 1 process so i guess it simply goes from nothing to stage 1 passed or rejected!
Old Oct 19th 2015, 8:44 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bexleybuttler
Hi Pmm,

Thats a bit rubbish that they don't even update to say that they are looking the stage 1 process so i guess it simply goes from nothing to stage 1 passed or rejected!
Be prepared to not be updated at most stages of the process! Unfortunately, you just have to play the waiting game.

You might find this thread useful: http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...42032/page825/

Old Oct 20th 2015, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute

We didn't get anything showing on the CIC website for 6 months!
Old Oct 20th 2015, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Wow Bella i bet that was rather annoying?