when to pay RPRF fee?

Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:37 am
Just Joined

uniqueguy3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question when to pay RPRF fee?

Hi everybody, I am in the process of sending medical and additional info to Buffalo. My first question is when is the best time to pay RPRF fee now or wait until I get passport request???
My second question is re: reference letter. The letter from Buffalo states one of the information they need from the reference letter is "the probability of continued employment" Any idea how my supervisor can include this info on reference letter. I don't want my supervisor to know about my plan to immigrat to Canada and I was hoping to ask her to write just a general letter Please give me some advise on how to handle my issues
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default Re: when to pay RPRF fee?

Originally Posted by uniqueguy3
Hi everybody, I am in the process of sending medical and additional info to Buffalo. My first question is when is the best time to pay RPRF fee now or wait until I get passport request???
My second question is re: reference letter. The letter from Buffalo states one of the information they need from the reference letter is "the probability of continued employment" Any idea how my supervisor can include this info on reference letter. I don't want my supervisor to know about my plan to immigrat to Canada and I was hoping to ask her to write just a general letter Please give me some advise on how to handle my issues
With regards to the ROLF, the CHC usually indicates by way of a check box when you should pay. But as far as I know you can pay with your original application.

For the reference letter you could say that it's for mortgage purposes or for an educational course. If you then include a copy of your contract it may work. It did for me.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:59 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Majj
With regards to the ROLF, the CHC usually indicates by way of a check box when you should pay. But as far as I know you can pay with your original application.

For the reference letter you could say that it's for mortgage purposes or for an educational course. If you then include a copy of your contract it may work. It did for me.
u can pay RRPF fee anytime u want to....
Old Apr 20th 2005, 1:01 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

(
Dude,

Have heard that waiting to pay RPRF can hold up process so if you want quicker deal suggesting paying early, ie. soon as meds are done.

We paid ours the day we received meds request.

Rich.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 1:04 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Dude,

Rich.
That's what we are planning to do too.

Jen
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:07 pm
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

We paid after meds - wanted to confirm that the doc was happy with us - found other people then got PPR quicker than us. I belive it is refundable if you are rejected due to meds anyway. Probably need an expert to confirm this.

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Dude,

Have heard that waiting to pay RPRF can hold up process so if you want quicker deal suggesting paying early, ie. soon as meds are done.

Rich.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 5:23 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Airseir
We paid after meds - wanted to confirm that the doc was happy with us - found other people then got PPR quicker than us. I belive it is refundable if you are rejected due to meds anyway. Probably need an expert to confirm this.
RPRF is refundable if paid then application rejected. Says on CIC website.

Rich.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:54 am
Just Joined

uniqueguy3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, thanks for the reply. I guess I'll send RPRF fee with additional documents. My only concern was if they deny my application then I don't want to wait another 2-3years to get my refund. Does anybody have any idea how hard it will be to get the refund?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 1:02 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Hi guys, thanks for the reply. I guess I'll send RPRF fee with additional documents. My only concern was if they deny my application then I don't want to wait another 2-3years to get my refund. Does anybody have any idea how hard it will be to get the refund?
4-6 months.

PMM