When I do send it off....

Old Aug 9th 2006, 5:20 am
Your goto Realtor

liquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the rough
Default When I do send it off....

I read that once you send application to London they say within 3 months they will let you know they have it. So what if something is wrong with it do I lose 3 months of time when they send it back to me. Can I confirm with them if all is supplied 1st within a week or 2 of sending it. I hope so
Old Aug 9th 2006, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When I do send it off....

Not 100% sure but I believe you will just have to wait for the AOR. There is such a huge backlog of applications that repeated attempts to contact them will just slow the process even further.

SAW 04

Originally Posted by liquidsuite
I read that once you send application to London they say within 3 months they will let you know they have it. So what if something is wrong with it do I lose 3 months of time when they send it back to me. Can I confirm with them if all is supplied 1st within a week or 2 of sending it. I hope so
Old Aug 9th 2006, 5:34 am
Pinko lentil-hugger

Hipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to all

See my sig: basically, I posted mine on 27/07/06, and I got AOR last week, dated 03/08/06. It should be quite quick, but obviously send it Recorded or Special Delivery so that you can check yourself that it got there ok.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 5:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by liquidsuite
The short answer to this is no - make sure your application is complete when you send it - otherwise it will be returned to you.

Simplified application process applies to those received after 1 September 2006 which should mean that it is less likely that you will "forget" to include something