Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

When I Check Our Status Online....

When I Check Our Status Online....

Old Aug 27th 2010, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Allie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond reputeAllie73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default When I Check Our Status Online....

My address is incorrect. I'm the sponsor, living in the U.K. I've lived here for 7 years and this is the only address I used on the application. We got our Sponsorship Approval letter last week so we finally have a Client ID number. (We didn't have one sooner because we paid by banker's draft.)
Anyways....when I checked our status online, my address is wrong. They've put my Current Address and Mailing Address as an incomplete Canadian address. They've put a house number and the name of the town where my mother lives. It's only a house number (not her house number), the town, a mystery postal code and the country. No street name. I have never lived in this town, but I use my mother's address as my Canadian mailing address.
The Sponsorship Approval letter came addressed to me at our house in the U.K.The website won't let me change the address to my actual address because it's not a Canadian address.
How concerned should I be about this, since the letter was sent to me in the U.K?
Old Aug 27th 2010, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: When I Check Our Status Online....

I would raise a case specific query

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemai...mission=london

good luck