when did you get your house?

Old May 9th 2005, 8:56 am
Here and happy at last

gooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant future
Default Re: when did you get your house?

Be aware of by laws where you buy! Where we are you are not allowed to own more than 3 dogs ( I think) we live in what they class as a rural area.
I am considering breeding my beagle so looked it up, and as surprised to read this.
Different rules apply to different zones, not just about keeping dogs, but what you can or cant build, keep nto keep etc.

Originally Posted by h_henry
Wow a nice house indeed. The only down side for me would be we would want more land. We plan to increase our dog population (from 1 to 2 or 3) so I think we need to be further away from the neighbours!
Old May 9th 2005, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

h_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gooding
Be aware of by laws where you buy! Where we are you are not allowed to own more than 3 dogs ( I think) we live in what they class as a rural area.
I am considering breeding my beagle so looked it up, and as surprised to read this.
Different rules apply to different zones, not just about keeping dogs, but what you can or cant build, keep nto keep etc.

Thanks for that, I hadn't really thought about it. I should know better as our current house is restricted to no more than two animals of any one species. Aghh all these little things to think about.
Old May 10th 2005, 9:54 am
Account Closed

Barron is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: when did you get your house?

Hey Mike and Cheryl and ~~Fam

Just popped in to see what you all up to...brilliant house..Good luck to you all we have been in Oz 11 Months today and still loving it..

Sally and fam
Old May 11th 2005, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant future

Hi Sally and Family
Good to see you are doing well down under, have you had that swimming pool built yet. Not much has changed in Baydon although the Shop has sold and they are off to New Zealand what a short process they have had to go through we are still waiting for meds Cheryl said she will drop you an e mail in the next couple of days, keep well.
Old May 12th 2005, 9:01 am
Account Closed

Barron is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup swimming pool / Garden complete winter now 19 so no one swimming,it took us 18 mnths to get to meds so wont be long for you now,NZ must be desperate for people ....but the weather and econ worse than the UK.Look forward to hearing from you...photos in the post!

Sally
Old May 12th 2005, 11:37 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Beautiful house Mike. Summerland is a delightful place and I wish you well and hope you love it there!!!
Old May 12th 2005, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant future

19 and winter you poor babies 12 here today and its supposed to be spring

Thanks for the well wishes Tiaribbon you will be of soon I take it