Wikiposts

When can I expect PP request

Old Mar 5th 2005, 12:07 am
Just Joined

Mimi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default When can I expect PP request

After the E client changes to " medical results have been received " within how many days/weeks can we expect the PP request ?

Post is CHC London
Category is Skilled Class
Old Mar 5th 2005, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road
Default Re: When can I expect PP request

In 2-3 weeks normally. Good luck.
Old Mar 5th 2005, 1:29 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mimi
After the E client changes to " medical results have been received " within how many days/weeks can we expect the PP request ?

Post is CHC London

Hi Mimi

We recieved PP request 7 weeks after London got the meds (skilled worker too)
As yet no change to e-client tho
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:16 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

HI

Originally Posted by bananahammock
Hi Mimi

We recieved PP request 7 weeks after London got the meds (skilled worker too)
As yet no change to e-client tho
Were back to "how long is a piece of string discussion" The receipt of the Medical results are not a trigger for issuing a PP request, the completion of the Background check and the Security check are the triggers. If you would read other posts, you will see questions such as "my medical expires in 1 month, will I have to take another medical?, or will they extend my medical" So completion of the medical doesn't automatically mean you are getting a pp request in x weeks.

PMM
Old Mar 5th 2005, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

Mimi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PMM
HI

Were back to "how long is a piece of string discussion" The receipt of the Medical results are not a trigger for issuing a PP request, the completion of the Background check and the Security check are the triggers. If you would read other posts, you will see questions such as "my medical expires in 1 month, will I have to take another medical?, or will they extend my medical" So completion of the medical doesn't automatically mean you are getting a pp request in x weeks.

PMM
Having completed the medicals and submitted all the supporting documents in September 2004, (Having completed about 6 months) is it fair to assume that the E cliient change to " Medical results have been received" is an indication that the Background/security checks are over?

Mimi
Old Mar 6th 2005, 3:05 am
Mission Accomplished !

bubbleface will become famous soon enoughbubbleface will become famous soon enough

I think you should request CAIPS note to see if there's any thing wrong with the application.

Having completed the medicals and submitted all the supporting documents in September 2004, (Having completed about 6 months) is it fair to assume that the E cliient change to " Medical results have been received" is an indication that the Background/security checks are over?

Mimi
Old Mar 6th 2005, 4:37 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Mimi
Nope, just means the medical results have been received at CHC. The length of the background check depends on where you have lived since turning 18 and the cooperation of those countries for the security background.

PMM
Old Mar 6th 2005, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

SKBT8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PMM
HI

PMM
Medical results can as well be a trigger for issuing a PP request. it is not always the case that Background and security checks are completed after the medicals have been recieved. Sometimes these checks are completed before medical results.
SKBT8
Old Mar 6th 2005, 9:14 pm
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

OMG WOW
your e-client has changed, and before PP request.
I am going to check my -client agian now to see if it has happened to me.

Post is CHC London
Old Mar 7th 2005, 1:12 pm
Account Closed

guest210 is an unknown quantity at this point

So, if completion of the Background and Security checks are the trigger, then I might be in luck.

Just got CAIPS, printed on Feb 24, and state that Security Check complete on Feb 2, 2005, everything else already done (meds, etc).

Soon, do you think?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:39 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Airseir
OMG WOW
your e-client has changed, and before PP request.
I am going to check my -client agian now to see if it has happened to me.
Dont listen to him he is an addict.

Actually your e-client does not change, if it shows anything but In process, that only provesn that you are in your bed dreaming.

Bye guys, gotto go check mine again