Wheew ! Finally Over.

Old May 23rd 2005, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Geet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Wheew ! Finally Over.

Hi All,

My journey for Canadian Immigration (As far as processing is concerned) is finally over.
My timeline
Applied - July 2003
AOR - Dec 2003
IA + Medicals - Nov 2004 (Interview Required at New York)
Interview - Feb 2005 (Piece of cake)
Medicals send - Feb 2005
PPR - April 2005
Visa Stamped - April 2005 (In Person at New York)
Landed - May 2005 (Fort Erie)
Driver Licence / SIN / Health Card / Bank Account - May 2005
Back to US - May 2005 (Levinston)
Back to Canada - Aug 2005

Landing was the most easy task in the process. Took only 15 min.
Landed at Fort Erie at 3:30 A.M. and was the only soul there. Submitted my Goods to Follow list and was stamped and done in 2 min. flat.
While coming back to U.S. , only two questions were asked,
1) Status in U.S.?
2) How long were you in Canada?
Answered those and the Officer said "Welcome Back, Guys" . Thats it.

I came to U.S. on an H4 visa which expierd in 2002. Changed my status to H1B and never had a H1B visa stamp in my passport. Travelled on my valid I-797 an valid I-94. No problems there. Just be confident and smile.
Very many thanks to PMM, Jim and Andrew for there help and support.
Special thanks to "vipert10" for his support and guidence for the landing process. vipert10, I could not have done it without your help buddy. Sincere thanks to you for you kind words and taking the time to talk to me in person. You're the best man.
If any of you guys want any information, please feel free to contact me either through forum or through PM.
I submitted my resignation today and will be off the hook in June as per my contract with my employer in U.S.. Will be in Canada for GOOD in Aug - 2005.
Will use this time to get a job in Canada.
Once again, thanks to all for there support and help. Hang in there guys ..... you're day is almost there. My prayers are for you all.

Thanks.
Old May 23rd 2005, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

viperrt10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wheew ! Finally Over.

Hey Buddy!

This is GREAT news! I am glad you did it and it's finally over! Now take a few days off from work and take a nice well deserved break with your family.... that's what I did!

Oh yes, ckeck your e-client and make sure that they have changed the status to LANDED and also that they have your NEW address on the record online. They kind of messed up my address so I had to call the PR center.

If you ever need to call the PR card center do let me know.....they have a 800 number that cannot be reached from the states, but I know of a nice little trick

Once again congrats on the landing! The very best to you and your family!

Originally Posted by Geet
Hi All,

My journey for Canadian Immigration (As far as processing is concerned) is finally over.
My timeline
Applied - July 2003
AOR - Dec 2003
Medicals send - Feb 2005
PPR - April 2005

Landed at Fort Erie at 3:30 A.M. and was the only soul there. Submitted my Goods to Follow list and was stamped and done in 2 min. flat.
1) Status in U.S.?

I came to U.S. on an H4 visa which expierd in 2002. Changed my status to H1B and never had a H1B visa stamp in my passport. Travelled on my valid I-797 an valid I-94. No problems there. Just be confident and smile.
Special thanks to "vipert10" for his support and guidence for the landing process. vipert10, I could not have done it without your help buddy. Sincere thanks to you for you kind words and taking the time to talk to me in person. You're the best man.
If any of you guys want any information, please feel free to contact me either through forum or through PM.
I submitted my resignation today and will be off the hook in June as per my contract with my employer in U.S.. Will be in Canada for GOOD in Aug - 2005.
Once again, thanks to all for there support and help. Hang in there guys ..... you're day is almost there. My prayers are for you all.

Thanks.
Old May 23rd 2005, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

Hi viperrt10, I just checked and my e-client is gone. Can you please let me know whom I should call to find out?

Thanks
Old May 23rd 2005, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Cashew is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Geet!
Old May 23rd 2005, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Cashew, Thanks a lot buddy.
Old May 23rd 2005, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

My timeline
Applied - July 2003
AOR - Dec 2003
Medicals send - Feb 2005
PPR - April 2005

1) Status in U.S.?

Thanks.

congratulations for your life-changing achievement! very happy for you!
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:55 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cryout
congratulations for your life-changing achievement! very happy for you!
Hey Geet my dear friend, great to hear you made the leap. So happy for you. Some day soon will be our day as well.
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mhhp
Hey Geet my dear friend, great to hear you made the leap. So happy for you. Some day soon will be our day as well.
Hi mhhp, Thanks a lot buddy. I hope and pray that your day will be sooner than you think. I guess then, we can sit on your front poarch and drink some rye only if you promise to lend me your woolen cardigan.
Cheers my man......your day is soon....
Take care and thanks for your wishes.
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:31 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi mhhp, Thanks a lot buddy. I hope and pray that your day will be sooner than you think. I guess then, we can sit on your front poarch and drink some rye only if you promise to lend me your woolen cardigan.
so happy for u geet....
my e-clinet also disappeared after I landed... dont worry; just write to the webmaster and they'll get back to u with an apology . thats wat they did to me!
anyways, congrats to u and good luck for the future....////
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Amy, Thanks for your wishes buddy. How do I contact the web master?
I don't see any link or info for that. Can you help me here?
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:43 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Go to the "contact us" link on top of the cic website....
go to the bottom of that and there is the Technical Difficulties sub-heading; u'll find the webmaster link there.
hope it helps
congrats once again
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:45 pm
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Geet!!! You have landed!!! Why do you want to torture yourself with eclient!!

Live. Enjoy.

Best wishes,

Scouse
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Scouse, Thanks for your wishes. E-client is not only to see the processing of an application under review. I was told by the immigration officer at the landing post to login to the CIC online service with my landing document number to verify if my mailing address for PR is entered correctly or not.
Hence, the reason why I want to make sure the mailing address for PR card was entered correctly. I know that vipert10 had a messy time with his address and e-client made his day.

Ta,
Geet.

Amy, Thanks for the info. I'll contact them pronto.
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:13 pm
Jenny & Tony

Happydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud of

Good news, another one done....all the best
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:39 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Thanks Geet, I hope you are right,

BTW I will be travelling until mid June so dont worry if you do not hear anything.

Ill be back then...................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.